Chapter 41- Fixed

Liu POV

Sally decided to take a walk through the woods to clear her head they allowed her to have her space so long as she didn't go far or leave the woods.

Once they were alone tensions immediately began to rise.

"Okay, why the fuck is she so calm?" Masky complained.

"There's no way she'd act so normal" Toby confessed "it's so out of character"

"Obviously because someone's done a fucking mind trick!" Jeff spat looking at hoodie.

"I didn't do shit" hoodie objected in his blunt manner.

"I did" Liu confessed knowing they were only going to argue. "I asked Slender as a favour. She's aware of it she's just more calm"

"Why did you interfere like that?" Hoodie scolded

"Because she needs a break! It's always one thing after another! It's just for a few days so she can settle it won't kill her!"

———

I was completely disassociated as i strolled through the woods, I didn't feel right yet everything was fine.

It was hard to force myself to focus again until a young man in his 20's ran up to me.

"Please help me!" He panted "it's trying to kill me!"

"What? Who's trying to kill you?" I ask him confused not seeing anyone in sight.

"It was terrifying! It saw me! It's after me!"

"Just calm down a second and take a deep breath" I assure him. I knew it was a high possibility of the killer being one of the guys.

If I kept him around here any longer they would catch up and kill him. Something inside of me was screaming to get him out of there. Why am I so nervous?

Ȩ̴͙̺̭͖̿̈́̈́̆͘v̴̨̞̪͈̠͌͋̎͘̕͝e̶̟̗͍̘̘̒̅̄̆̿̈̚ŗ̴̱̯̯̩̘̝̹̃͐͊̏͌̅̐ȳ̷̙̱̔̉̚ţ̷̺͖̐̄͆̽̊̋̓̓h̴̨̢͌͐͋̊̍i̶͍̊̍n̴͎̣̘̑͌̊ģ̶͔͍͙̼͔̠̩̒̇̄̈́̈́̈́'̷̘́̓̑s̵̟̹̓̌ ̶͓͍̤͎̳̟̅̔͋f̸̥̮͐͒̃̉̔i̴̢͕͕̺̬͕̳̊n̸͔̮̫̝̙̰͉̎̓̌̔͠ė̷͇̦̓

"Come on I'll take you back" I offer as we began walking "Where do you live?"

"I don't want to go home. I'll tell you where my friend lives" he spoke shakily "thank you for helping me, you should come in with me...you'll be safe too"

"I'll just go home and lock everything up to be safe" I lie.

We walked warily through woods, I glanced towards the trees in the distance to see if anyone was lurking near them and then I thought-
'Weird...he was referring to the culprit as 'it'...'

"Hey what does-" My question was immediately cut off as a black tendril suddenly pierced through the mans body from behind.

I saw the shock and delayed realisation of what's happening in his eyes as the life slowly drained from them. After a few gurgles as blood poured of his mouth and stuttering words he fell limp, the tendril was the only thing holding him up.

It pierced his heart as the tendril began absorbing the blood, it then quickly pulled out and the man collapsed onto the floor with a thud.

I look up to see the creature bring his tendril to his featureless face. That was until the face separated where the mouth would be, a sharp, wide slit opened as a long, snake like tongue licked the blood off of its tentacle.

I couldn't help but stare up blankly as it looked down at me, it's mouth sealing up so it was just his blank face again.

"It's been decades since a soul has wondered into these woods alone. Are you trying to take away the only rare meal I could've gotten?" The figure bent down lower as his deep voice echoed through my head.

"I'm sorry I don't know what's come over me" I

"I'm well aware..."

"Why do I feel so okay about all of this?" I asked feeling confused.

"Because I made you so. The effect will slowly wear off over time but you won't be completely rid of it for a small while"

"Why did you do that?" I question

"That isn't your concern" he murmured.
A tendril gently wrapped around my waist lifting me up

"What?" I ask confused as he hovered me in the air.
"So when will this actually wear off?"

"Soon"

In one blink I found myself back in my room but slender wasn't there with me.
He was surprisingly gentle.