Chapter 49

Rydel's POV

After Ross was done filming, we were all gonna go to Brooke's house, except Ross. So it was kind of hard to come up with a fake plan. "Where are you guys going?" Ross asked, as we got ready to leave. We all looked at each other, hoping someone had a plan. "We, are going to..." Riker started. "..the store!" Ratliff blurted out. "Oh which one?" Ross asked. "The one with the food" Ryland said. I looked at Ryland and mouthed "Really?!" He just shrugged. "Oh Kay..have fun with that" Ross said, then walked away. Yes! We got passed Ross! "Let's go!" Riker said then we all left the house.
Brooke's POV
Once I got back from the set, I just chilled until the Lynch's and Ratliff came. DING! DONG! The doorbell rang and I ran to the door. "Hey guys!" I said, when I opened the door. "Hey" they all said back, smiling. Then I let me in obviously, and we all went to sit in the living room. We pretty much just caught up for like an hour. We talked about my new band, R5, My new family and a bunch of other stuff! "So how'd you get passed Ross?" I chuckled. "Ryland said we were going to the store with the food" Rocky said, raising an eyebrow at Ryland. We all burst out laughing. "And he bought it?" I asked, surprised. "We hope so" Ratliff said. After another 30 minutes of talking and laughing about random stuff, it was almost 7:00PM. "Wow I'm hungry" Rydel giggled. "Me too, we should probably get going" Riker said. "Yeah sadly.." I said. But then I got the best idea! "Hey Rydel! Why don't you sleepover? I mean, if you want" I asked, excitedly. "Oh my god! That's a great idea! Of course I want too!!" She squealed. "Hey can we sleep over too?" Ryland joked. "No, just me" Rydel said, then stuck her tongue out at Ryland. "Fine, have fun" He said then got up. Everyone else got up too and walked to the front door. "Oh I need to go get my stuff Brooke" Rydel said, as the boys put their shoes on. "You can just wear one of my pjs if you want?" I told her. "Okay awesome!" She said, smiling. "Wait...won't Ross wonder where Rydel is?" Rocky said. "Right..." Rydel sighed. "Just tell him I called Rydel and invited her over and you guys just dropped her off on your way" I said. "Oh yah that works" Rocky said. "Ok just tell Mom I'm sleeping over, I'm pretty sure she's fine with it" Rydel said. "Pretty sure" Riker chuckled. "Well bye guys!" I said. "Bye!" The guys said back then left the house. Once they were gone, me and Rydel turned to face each other then squealed and hugged each other. "This is gonna be so fun!" Rydel said, while we hugged. "Totally!" I said back. Then we let go and just looked at each other. "So, what do you wanna do?" I asked. "How bout eat?" She giggled. "Sounds good" I giggled too. Then we went in the kitchen to eat something. This sleepover is gonna be so much fun!