Chapter 32

Ross' POV
I woke up in the morning with one of my arms still around Brooke. I took it off and grabbed my phone from the night stand. "Filming today! See you there" Calum texted me. "Yep see ya!" I texted back. Calum knows I can be late sometimes so he texts me every now and then in the morning to make sure I come. But It's not like I forget often. After I answered Calum, Brooke turned around to face me. "Hey" she said, smiling. "Hey you're finally awake!" I teased her, putting my phone down. "Yeah cause you've totally been up for hours" she said, sarcastically. "Ok, I just woke up too. But I got filming today soooo let's get up!" I said, taking the blanket off of me and sitting on the edge of the bed. "Aw really...not yet" Brooke whined, closing her eyes again. "Alright, I'll see you later then" I joked, getting up. "Ok, no kisses for you then" She said, her eyes still close. I crossed my arms and watched her. "I know you want too" Brooke said, patting my side of the bed. I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Oh you're good!l I said then lay down beside her, face to face. "Thank you" she giggled, then softly kissed my lips. I kissed her back. As the kiss got more and more passionate, I grabbed Brooke's waist and lifted her on top of me. She cupped my face and kissed me, not breaking the kiss. After a few minutes, we broke the kiss. "I love you" I told Brooke, who was still lying on top of me. "I love you too" she said, smiling. Then she pecked my lips and got off of me. "Alright, you can leave now. I'm happy" Brooke said, sitting on the bed. "Oh no, you're coming with me" I laughed. "What do you mean?"
"You and Laura need to get along so I thought that maybe you should come and talk to her and the rest of the cast" I explained then got out of bed. "Oh um are you sure that's a good idea? I mean what if she hurts me?" Brooke asked, worriedly. "Laura would never hurt anyone! She's really sweet" I chuckled. "Ok fine but if anything happens, it's your fault" She said, getting out off bed. After Brooke got ready, we ate breakfast and drove to the set. "Only a few minutes late but it's fine" I said, getting out of the car. "Ross, are you sure this is a good idea? Raini's probably gonna kill me" Brooke said nervously, as we walked towards the building. "Don't worry, I'll be there. Plus they're really nice, they were just upset last night." I reassured her. Once we reached the main entrance, I opened the door and held it open for Brooke then entered behind her. "Hey Joan!" I said, waving at the lady at the front desk. "Hey Ross" she said, smiling. "I wonder if she remembers me" Brooke giggled, as we walked towards the Austin & Ally set. "Oh yah! You've met her before. Wonder if she does" I said, smiling. "Probably not, everyone forgets me..." She said, looking down. Just as I was about to say something, I heard someone call her name. "Brooke?!" We both looked to see who it was. "Peyton?!" She said, smiling. He ran over and gave her a big hug, she hugged him back. "Wait, you guys know each other?" I asked, shocked. They stopped hugging and looked at me. "Yeah of course! I didn't know you two were friends" Peyton said. "Oh we're more tha-" I started until Brooke cut me off, "Yah we've been best friends for like, ever!" "Oh well that's awesome! I can't believe you're actually here Brooke" he said, smiling at her. "I know, it's been so long!" She answered, smiling back. "How exactly do you guys know each other?" I asked. "Brooke can tell you, I really gotta get back to filming. I'll see you guys after though" Peyton said, then walked away down the hall.

(Btw guys it's Peyton Meyer from Girl meets World in case you were wondering :) )