Chapter 104

Brooke's POV

After me and Ross let go of each other, we smiled. "So does this mean we're good?" Ross asked, looking down at me. "We're more than good." I giggled, then lightly kissed his lips. He kissed me back and as we kissed, all my worries faded away. "Gosh I missed this." I thought. Once we pulled away, Ross smiled and said, "I missed being with you so much." "I missed being with you even more." I said, smiling too. That's then I realized something. Something that could ruin everything again. "Wait aren't you still with Laura?" I asked, taking a step away from him. "What, no. I broke up with her yesterday." He said, taking a step towards me. "Why?" "Because I wasn't feeling it anymore. I wanna be with you." Ross explained, grabbing my hand. I stood there, thinking about what I was about to say. "Are you gonna leave me again?" I asked, nervously. He looked me in the eyes and said, "No, never. I know I've had a hard time making a decision in between you or Laura recently but now I know who I wanna be with. And it's you." That's when my smile came back on my face. "Good, cause I wanna be with you too." I told him. Then his smile returned too. "Wanna head inside?" I asked him. "Sure." He said, then we headed inside, holding hands. Once we got inside, we went up to my room. "So how'd Laura take the break up?" I asked out of curiosity, then sat down on my bed. Ross took a few seconds to answer then said, "Um to be honest, she took it really badly." "What do you mean?" I asked, worriedly. "She got mad then I talked to her again today and we had a big fight. I'm supposed to be on set right now but I just walked out." He explained, looking at the floor. There was a moment of silence until I decided to speak up. "I'm sorry to hear that...but she won't be mad forever right?"
"I don't know...she seemed pretty mad. She told me to stay out of her life..."
"Well that's kinda hard when you gotta do the show together right?" I chuckled. But Ross didn't answer, he just stared at me. "Wait, you're not-"
"I don't know...I mean, I don't want to anymore." He said, sounding pretty upset. "But you have to." I told him. "I know, I know. But I don't think I will.."
I can't believe he just said that. This can't be happening.