Chapter 33

Ross' POV

Once Peyton left, Brooke had a huge smile on her face. "Brooke?" I asked her, once he was completely gone. "Yup" she answered, still smiling. "Care to explain how you know Peyton Meyer?"
"Right! So Peyton's...Aunt and Uncle I think? Owned the Orphanage/adoption centre I was staying at. And one summer, Peyton was staying with his Aunt and Uncle till fall and he would always help out and hang out with me and the others orphans. We became super close until he had to go back to LA. Then that christmas he came with his family to see his Aunt and Uncle and of course, we saw each other again. But then his Aunt and Uncle gave the place to some other couple and moved to LA with the rest of Peyton's family. And we haven't spoke till this day!" Brooke explained. "Wow I had no idea about this. And how long ago was that?" I asked, starting to walk again. "About a year ago, I'm surprised he remembers me..." She said, starting to walk too. "I'm not. You're amazing, of course he'd remember you" I said, giving her a smile. "Thanks for trying to make me feel good about myself" She said, half smiling back. "Brooke..." I said, stopping in the hall again. "Yah?" She asked, stopping too. "Why are you so insecure? You're so amazing and beautiful! I wish you could see that. I know you've been through a lot but that's the past. Now you're here, in LA with me. Don't compare yourself to other people or celebrities cause you're not them. You're way better than them. You're the most amazing person I know! And to know that you can't see that, breaks my heart. Please Brooke, you're beautiful and remember that" I said, looking her in the eyes. A tear ran down Brooke's cheek, then a smile spread across her face. "Ross, I-I don't know what to say" She said, speechless. "That's fine, don't say anything. Just remember that Okay?"
"Okay." Then we came in for a hug and just stood there for like 2 minutes hugging. "Ross?" Brooke asked, still hugging me. "Yeah?" I said, not letting go yet. "Don't you have to go film a show"
"...Right! Completely forgot about that!" I said, finally letting go of her. "Well let's get to it!" Brooke laughed, then we ran to the door that said, "Austin & Ally".