Chapter 31

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you guys know that I normally post my fanfic on Instagram (@rosslynchlover13) but recently it hasn't been working too well...it deleted like 10 of my chapters! So I'm gonna continue posting my fanfic here so it's sorta like a backup in case you miss any ;) If ever you wanna read the whole fanfic, you can go on my Instagram, @rosslynchlover13. Not all the chapters are there though, so I'll have to like explain the ones that got deleted..so yah! Thanks for reading :)

Laura's POV
"I can't believe he just hung up on us!" Raini complained after Ross hung up. "Yah but I can't believe what Brooke said to me! Ross deserves so much better than her...I really thought she was a nice girl.." I said, looking at the ground. "Yeah she was being sassy but trust me Laur, Ross will come back to you"
"You think?" I asked, looking at Raini. "I know" she said, smiling. "Thanks Raini" I said then gave her a big hug. She's the best friend ever!

Brooke's POV
After Ross hung up the phone he sighed and flopped onto the couch. "You okay?" I asked, sitting down beside him. "No, not really.." He said, avoiding eye contact. "I'm sorry, I kinda got carried away.." I said, looking at him. He faced me and said, "Kinda?"
"Ok! I got really carried away! But it's not my fault, Laura's gotta accept the fact that we're together now"
"Yah I know..but this is exactly what I didn't want to happen" Ross said, putting his arm around me. "Don't worry, we'll figure something out" I said, leaning my head on his shoulder. "I hope so" He said. After that we heard the front door open, it was my parents. "Oh hey guys!" My mom said, as she entered the room with my dad.
"Hey" Me and Ross said at the same time. "It's getting late, shouldn't you guys be getting to bed?" My dad asked. Me and Ross both looked at each other before I answered, "Yah I guess we should" then we both got up and stretched.
Once my parents were in the kitchen, I gave Ross a kiss and said, "Well goodnight babe" "Goodnight? Oh you think I'm leaving!" Ross chuckled. "Well you are, aren't you?" I giggled. "Nope! Race you upstairs!" He said then ran upstairs. I did the same. By the time I entered my room Ross was already lying in my bed. "Aren't your parents gonna worry about you?" I asked, grabbing my PJs. "Oh yah, I'll call them" he said then grabbed his phone out of his pocket. While he called his parents, I went in my bathroom and changed.
Once I came back Ross was standing near the window, looking outside. I put my clothes down and walked up to him. "I'm back" I said, smiling. "Hey" Ross said, still looking out the window. "What's wrong" I asked, grabbing his hand and leaning my head on his shoulder. He looked down at me and half smiled. "Nothing" Ross said, looking outside again. "Come on, I know there's something wrong" I said, lifting my head. He didn't say anything. "Ross.." Then he looked at me and sighed. "I'm just really gonna miss you..." He finally said. "What do you mean?" I asked, letting go of his hand. "I'm leaving on tour soon"
"How soon?" I asked, worriedly.
"A week"
I didn't know what to say. I can't believe he was leaving! I know he'll be coming back but...I'm gonna miss him so much. "How longs the tour?" I asked. "2 months..."
"So I'm gonna be alone for 2 whole months?!"
"No, you'll have your band and I'll call you or text you every time I can!"
"I hope this doesn't drift us apart again.." I said, looking at the floor. Ross lifted up my chin and looked me in the eyes. "I won't ever let anything drift us apart again" he said, smiling. I just smiled back. "What about Austin & Ally?" I asked.
"They said I can go on tour, we'll just continue filming after. So I guess you can just say we have a break haha" Ross chuckled. I smiled at him but it quickly faded away. "I'm really gonna miss you" I said, leaning my head on his shoulder again. "I'm gonna miss you even more" Ross said, putting his arm around me. We stood there for a few minutes, in complete silence, looking outside. Until I yawned, "You tired?" Ross asked, looking down at me. "Yeah, are you?"
"Yah, let's go to bed" he said, taking his arm off of me. We walked over to the bed and lay on our sides, facing each other. "Goodnight beautiful" Ross said, smiling at me. "Goodnight" I said, smiling back. I turned around to turn off the lamp then felt Ross wrap his arms around me. "I love you" he whispered in my ear. "I love you too" I said back, smiling. Then I closed my eyes and fell asleep in Ross' arms.