Chapter 80

Brooke's POV

After walking around the room for a few minutes, I finally found Rowan and Sabrina near the door. "Hey guys, have you seen Peyton?" I asked them. "Oh yah, he left a while ago..." Rowan answered. "Seriously?! Oh my god...this is all my fault" I said, sitting down on a bench, with my head in my hands. "No it's not, don't worry about it Brooke" Sabrina said, sitting beside me. "Yes it is! I'm the one who got mad at him"
"Just talk to him, I'm sure he'll forgive you. How could he not" Rowan said, sitting on my other side. "I guess..I can try talking to him tomorrow. Thanks guys" I said, putting my arms around both of them. "Anytime" Sabrina said, smiling.
Ross' POV
After Brooke left, I sat alone for a few minutes then decided to go outside to get some fresh air. I just can't believe what happened. I trusted her and then she goes and kisses Peyton. I'm just so mad at her right now! Once I open the bus door, I see Laura standing there. "Oh hey Ross, I was just about to go talk to you" She said, stepping back a bit. "Oh really? Well I was just stepping out for a bit. Get some fresh air" I said, stepping outside of the bus and shutting the door behind me. "What did you wanna talk about?" I asked. "Um I wanted to talk about what happened with Brooke" Laura said. "Oh why? What is there to talk about?" I said, stepping closer to her. "Well I just thought maybe you'd wanna talk to someone about it, you know"
"I don't really wanna talk about right now but-" I started then grabbed both her hands and looked her in the eyes. "Thanks for trying to help out"
I smiled at her and she smiled back. Then I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back for a few seconds then pulled away. We looked at each other for a few seconds, not knowing what to say. That's when I looked to my left and saw my family walking towards us. "I guess we're leaving soon" I said, tilting my head towards my family. "Oh yah, probably" Laura said, awkwardly. "Hey guys!" Rydel said, smiling. "Hey" Me and Laura both say. "Ready to go?" My mom asked, as Rydel entered the bus. "Yup, are we going home?" I ask, as I enter the bus after my mom. "No we think it's best if we just sleep in the bus. But we'll go check on the house first" My mom explained. "Alright, fine with me" I said, shrugging and sitting down on the couch. Once we were all in the bus, we drove to our house. My dad went to check on the house while we got ready for bed. We decided it was easier to just park in the driveway and sleep in the bus than to bring all our stuff inside for one night. So once we were all ready, we went to bed. As I was trying to fall asleep, I had one thing on my mind. Laura. Why did I kiss her? Maybe I feel like I needed too since Brooke kissed Peyton. I just really don't know with Brooke anymore. Maybe she'll be better off with Peyton and I'll be better off with Laura...