Chapter 37

Ross' POV

Once I finally got that scene right and we finished filming for the day, I went into my dressing room to get ready to go home. As I was getting my stuff, I heard a knock then someone say, "Hey" I turned to the door and saw Brooke standing there. "Oh, hey" I said, then looked back at my stuff. "You okay?" She asked, walking over to me. "Um yah, I'm fine why?" I answered, avoiding eye contact. "Cause you kinda messed up that one scene twice and you're acting a little weird"
"Oh yeah, I'm fine. I just wasn't feeling my best" I lied, walking across the room to get my phone off a table. "You sure?" "Yeah I'm fine, okay?" I said, walking back to my bag. "Okay, I was just asking" Brooke said, shrugging. Then I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door. "You're driving me home right?" She asked, following me. "Oh yeah, of course" I answered. Once we got to the main entrance, I saw Peyton standing there, probably waiting for Brooke. "Of course he's here..." I thought. "Hey Peyton!" Brooke said, giving him a hug. "Hey guys" He said, hugging her back. "You're leaving already?" He continued, after the hug. "Yah, He's done filming for today. Aren't you filming today?" She asked. "No, it's just rehearsal but my character isn't in that episode that much so they let me come see you"
"Oh okay, that's cool"
"Well um we better get going" I said, awkwardly. "Hold on, there's no rush Ross" Brooke told me. "So you coming back tomorrow?" Peyton asked her. "No, I gotta get ready for band practice which is tomorrow too"
"Alright, I can't wait to hear the song"
"Thanks, me too! We haven't practiced it all together yet" Brooke giggled. After a few minutes of them talking, I decided to interrupt. "Um Brooke, I gotta get home and uh, help Riker and Rocky with a song..." I lied. "Oh well I guess we gotta go then" She said to Peyton. "Ok I'll see you later. Oh by the way here's my number so we can keep in touch" He said, handing her a piece of paper. "I was meaning to give it to you. That's why I had my number in my pocket in case you were wondering" Peyton chuckled. "Ok thanks, I'll text you later. Bye" Brooke said, smiling at him.