Chapter 34

Brooke's POV

Once we got to the set, Calum greeted us, "Hey Ross, hey girl who's probably Brooke"
"Yah, This is Brooke" Ross chuckled. "Hi" I said, shyly. "Well nice to finally meet you" Calum said. "Nice to meet you too" I said, smiling at him. "Oh there's Laura and Raini! Let's go, see ya Calum" Ross said, then grabbed my hand and ran towards the girls. "Hey guys!" He said, once we reached them. "Oh it's Ross..." Laura said, rolling her eyes. "What is she doing here?" Raini asked, giving Brooke a dirty look. I just ignored it. "She's here to meet everyone" Ross said with a big smile on his face, acting like there's no drama at all. "Ohh I see! I'm Raini, that's Laura. Bye now!" Raini said to me. Then she turned around with Laura, about to walk away. "Wait! Don't leave yet!" Ross said, grabbing Laura's hand. They both turned around to face Ross. "Please, just give Brooke a chance! It's not even her fault! It's mine" He told them, still holding Laura's hand for no apparent reason! I saw Raini look at Ross and Laura's hands then smirk at me. Also I could tell Laura was trying not to smile. "Fine, what do you want us to do?" Raini sighed. "Just hang out and try to get along. Please, for me?" Ross begged, looking at Laura. "Alright, alright! We'll try" She said, giving in. "Yes! Thanks guys!" He said, giving Laura a hug. As they hugged, Raini smirked at me again. I tried to just ignore her but they wouldn't stop hugging! "Ahem!" I fake coughed, startling Ross and Laura, which made them let go. "Sorry..." Ross said, shyly. "Well you better go get ready for filming, we'll just chill" Raini said to Ross. "Yeah ok, see you guys after" he said then left to get ready. "Soo Brooke, what do you like?" Laura asked me, nicely. "Um I like singing, what about you guys?" I said, nicely back. "So far so good" I thought. "I like singing, acting, dancing, drawing, everything really" She giggled. "Same here" Raini said too. "So how's the show going?" I said, trying to start conversation. "Good, we're just starting season 4" Raini answered, smiling at me for the first time ever. "Oh yah, I heard about that. That's pretty awesome" I said, smiling back. "Yup so Brooke, you going on tour with Ross?" She asked. "Uh no, I'm staying here.."
"Oh ok, I was just wondering." Raini said. Then there was sort of an awkward moment of silence... "Well..it was nice talking to you Brooke" Laura said, smiling. "Yah, it was nice talking to you guys too" I said, smiling too. "I guess we should get to filming. Bye" Raini told me, then they left. "That went better than I expected..." I thought. Maybe Ross' plan worked.