Chapter 108

Brooke's POV

Once Laura opened the door, we all stood there not saying anything for a few seconds. "Um Laura, what do you have to say for yourself?" Ross finally said. "I'm sorry Brooke. I didn't mean it like that." Laura said, actually looking quite ashamed. I was surprised she actually apologized so easily. "It's fine. I guess..." I told her, looking at the ground. "Laura, can we talk?" Ross asked, letting go of my hand. "Um yah, I think that'd be a good idea." She answered, then stepped aside to let Ross in her dressing room. "I'll be back in a few minutes." He told me then went in the room and shut the door behind him.
Ross' POV
After I shut the door behind me, I looked at Laura. "So..." She said, looking at the ground. "You still mad at me?" I asked her. She lifted her head up and looked at me. "Not really. I thought about everything that's happened recently and I honestly feel so stupid and actually quite embarrassed." She confessed, blushing a bit. "What happened to the sweet Laura I knew?" I said. "I don't know. I guess I got a little over my head. I'm so sorry Ross, for everything." Laura said, looking like she was actually gonna cry. "Are you alright?" I asked, stepping closer to her. "I'm fine, I just don't know what got into me." She said, wiping her cheek. "It's alright, I get it. You were just jealous and upset, it's normal." I said, looking into her eyes. "But I hurt Brooke's feelings. And yours. I'm such a bad person!" Laura said then started to cry. "No you're not!" I told her, grabbing her shoulders. She stopped crying and looked me in the eyes. "Nobody's perfect. Your mistakes are what make you human. You're an amazing girl, Laura. Don't let this one fight bring you down." I said to her, meaning it. We stared at each other for a few seconds until a big smile grew across Laura's face. Then she gave me a big hug. I smiled too and hugged her back. "So you're not mad at me?" She asked, as we hugged. "No. I could never stay mad at you." I answered. "Me neither." Then we pulled away and smiled at each other. "Let's get back to the show." I said, holding my hand out for her. She grabbed it and we walked back to set.