Chapter 36

Brooke's POV

"Yah, but I'm so happy we're back together" Peyton said, putting his arm around my shoulders. "Wait, you guys are dating?!" I heard someone said from behind us. We turned around to see Ross standing there.
"What?! No! He meant, back together as in, friends again" I explained. "Oh..then nevermind! Forget that I was ever here!" Ross said, fake smiling than walked away. "Wait, Ross! I'll talk to you later Peyton" I said then ran up to Ross. "Hey" I said, putting my arm around his waist once I reached him. "Oh hey babe, sorry about that" He said, putting his arm around me too. "It's fine, I get why you freaked but it was pretty funny" I laughed. "Yeah, I know. But hey, no one puts their arm around my girl but me!" Ross said, looking down at me. I laughed at what he said. "You filming soon?" I asked him, as we walked around the set together. "Yeah soon, but you can stay and watch" He told me. "Alright, I can't wait!" I said, giving him a big smile. "FILMING IN 5 MINUTES GUYS!" The director shouted. "Alright I'm gonna go. Love you" Ross said, then kissed me quickly and left to go film.
Once the cast got on set and started filming, I sat in one of the front row chairs to watch. It was actually pretty cool to see how they make the show. But half way through I remembered about the song I had to memorize for my band. "Good thing I brought it with me" I thought as I took it out of my pocket. As I tried learning the song, I heard someone come sit beside me. I looked beside me and saw Peyton. "Oh hey, I barely heard you coming" I whispered, smiling at him. "Hey, sorry if I'm interrupting" He said quietly so we don't disturb the filming. "Oh no, you're not. So what's up?"
"Not much, I haven't been very busy today though. What about you?"
"I'm just trying to memorize this song for my band practice tomorrow" I said, showing him the paper. "Did you write it?" Peyton asked, grabbing the paper and reading it. "No, the rest of the band did" Once he finished reading it, he gave it back to me and smile. "It's still really good. I'm sure you have an amazing voice" He told me. "Thanks, I hope I do" I giggled nervously, taking the paper back and shoving it in my pocket. Then we pretty much just talked and laughed about random stuff.
Ross' POV
As I was in the middle of a scene with Laura, I saw Brooke laughing with Peyton and suddenly got this weird feeling. Thoughts ran through my mind and I totally forgot what I was doing. "Ross?" Laura whispered to me. "CUT!" The director shouted. "Ross, that was your line. Remember to say it next time" he continued. "Oh uh sorry, I'll remember next time" I told him, getting back to reality. Then we got back to the beginning of the scene. I had to enter the music store and talk to Laura, I mean, Ally. "Ally, what happened?" I said, or Austin said. "Nothing, I don't really feel like talking about it" Laura said, as Ally. "No, please Ally. You can tell me anything" I said, looking into her eyes. I suddenly got another weird feeling. I kinda got lost in her eyes and forgot my line again. "CUT! ROSS! Get it together!!" The director shouted again. "Sorry I'm just not feeling my best today..." I said then walked back to my starting place. Once again, we restarted the scene. Hopefully I'll get it right this time.