Chapter 58

Ross' POV

It was our first day in San Francisco and we were all super pumped for tonight! "Let's go to the Golden Gate Bridge" Rydel suggested, as we walked around the city. "Yah! I really wanna go see it" Laura said, excitedly. "Can we Dad?" Rydel asked. "Hmm well we have some time so sure" My dad said, checking his watch. "Yay!" The girls squealed. I watched Laura and Rydel talk and just smiled. I'm actually really happy Laura came along with us. Once we made it to the bridge, we all took pictures. I'm gonna take lots of pictures to show Brooke so that she doesn't miss anything. "Hey guys! Let's take a selfie!" Laura suggested. We all came together and took a silly selfie with the Bridge in the background. "This is so going on Instagram" Laura giggled. "Hey Ell, can you take the picture while I do my pose?" Rydel said, handing him her phone. "Can doo" Ratliff said, grabbing her phone. After we were done taking pictures, we had a radio interview to go to.
Brooke's POV
After I finished breakfast, I went on Instagram and saw a picture of R5 and Laura at the Golden Gate Bridge. "Wait what?!" I said, out loud by accident. "What?" My mom said, who was sitting beside me in the living room. "Oh um nothing" I said. What's Laura doing with them? Did she go on tour with them? I was dying to know why! So I texted Ross saying, "Hey what's up?" A few seconds later he answered, "Oh hey! Just waiting for a radio interview to start you?"
"Just chilling at home like always lol. Anyways I saw this picture on Instagram" I sent him the picture of them at the Golden Gate Bridge with Laura. "Oh right, I forgot to tell you about Laura..." He texted back. "Yeah well why is she with you guys?"
"She's the opening act so she's on tour with us"
"What?! How come you didn't tell me earlier?"
"I couldn't! They kept it a secret from me until yesterday right before we left!" Ross texted. "Oh..." I texted a few seconds later. "But don't worry, me and Laura are just friends. Nothing's gonna happen :)"
"Ok I trust you ;)" I texted back, feeling better about it. "Well were on in a minute if you wanna listen it's on 99.8FM love you <3"
"Ok I'll listen! Love you too bye" I texted then turned my phone off. I ran upstairs to my room and turned my radio on to 99.8FM. "And we're here with R5!" The host announced. "Woo!" R5 said all together. "And the lovely Laura Marano, who is now the opening act" He continued. After a few minutes into the interview the host said, "So Ross and Laura, we all know you guys have great chemistry on Austin & Ally. So is there anything going on between you guys off set?" Then I listened carefully to every single word they said. "Um no, I don't think so" Ross said, nervously. "I mean, we're just really close friends" Laura said. "Yah we just love being around each other as friends" Ross added. "Nothing less, nothing more" Riker chuckled. "Alright, that's great to see such a great friendship between you too. Now it's almost 3:00, which means you guys have to go" The host said. "It was great having you guys, thanks for coming" He continued. "Thanks for having us" Rydel said. "Anytime! Good luck tonight guys" The host said. "Thank you" Riker said. After the interview was over, I sat on my bed and stared at the wall. I was bored out of my mind! Rydel was my only girl friend and she was gone. So I decided to text Jessie and see if she wanted to hang out. I can't believe we never did yet?!