Chapter 70

Ross' POV

Once I got back to my room, all the guys were looking at something on Riker's phone. "Oh hey, there he is!" Ryland laughed. "What's going on?" I asked, slowly. "Dude, look at this" Riker said, getting up and showing me his phone. "Best Couple Award: Raura" I read the title of the article out loud. I quickly read the article and saw pictures of me and Laura from the WWMAs. "Wow they're fast, this just happened a few hours ago!" I said, looking at the website. "I know, but now all the Raura shippers are going crazy!" Riker said. "Yah, if I were you I wouldn't go on Twitter" Ratliff said, from the couch. "Or Instagram" Rocky added. "Or Facebook" Ryland chuckled. "Or any other social media you have" Riker laughed. "Why are they freaking out? Nothing happened?" I asked, giving Riker his phone back. "Well you helped her out of the limo, you sat beside each other, you held hands, you hugged, do I need to continue?" Riker laughed again. "Okay! I get it. I was with Laura a lot" I said, walking towards the couch. "And just the fact that she's touring with us, is a big deal for the shippers" Ratliff said. "Yeah..I just hope Brooke doesn't see all this stuff. She might start thinking I'll leave her for Laura" I said, sitting beside Ratliff. "Trust me, she won't" Ryland said, trying to make me feel better. "She might. I know Brooke. She gets very insecure" I told them. "Don't worry about it, just tell her you don't like Laura" Rocky said, like it was that easy. "Yeah I guess.." I said. "The thing is, I like Laura so I'd be lying to Brooke. Plus Brooke already thinks I still like Laura. She probably won't believe me..." Is what I wanted to say, but decided not to. "Anyways! I'm ready to go bed, what about you guys?" Rocky said, getting up and stretching. "I could go for some sleep" Ratliff laughed, getting up too. "Yeah, let's go to bed" Riker said. I got up and got ready for bed. Once we were all ready, we turned off the lights and went to sleep. Except I couldn't fall asleep. All I could think about was Brooke and Laura. Why does my love life have to be so complicated!? I wish I could just love Brooke and no one else! And the fact that Laura probably likes me back makes it even worst...