Chapter 51

Brooke's POV

I woke up in the morning and looked over at Rydel who was on her phone. "Hey" I said, sitting up. "Goodmorning" Rydel said, smiling at me. "How'd you sleep?" I asked, grabbing my phone off my night stand. "Great, this mattress is actually super comfy! How bout you?" She giggled. "Yah I know and I slept good" I said, as I checked my phone. Once we were ready to get up, we changed then went downstairs to eat breakfast. "So what do you wanna do today?" I asked Rydel, as we ate our cereal. "Not sure...hey, how about we go shopping?" She asked, excitedly. "Yah that sounds fun! I've never actually looked around the mall"
"Really? We'll you will today" She giggled. "Wait when do you have to go home?" I asked. "Um not sure, I'll text Riker and asked when he'll be coming" Rydel said, then she took her phone out of her pocket and texted Riker. After we finished eating, we went to the front door to get ready. DING! Rydel's phone rang and she checked it. "Okay Riker says he'll come around 4:00PM" She said, putting her phone back in her pocket. "Awesome, so we have like...5 hours" I chuckled. "Yup, that's plenty of time" Rydel said, as she put her shoes on. "Mom, were going shopping!" I shouted to my mom. "Okay, be careful!" My mom shouted back. "We will!" I shouted again, then me and Rydel left the house. The mall was not very far so we decided to just walk there. On our way there we just talked about random stuff like always. Once we got to the mall, we went straight to Forever 21! We pretty much just shopped until 3:00PM! "Wasn't that fun?!" Rydel said, as we walked home. "Totally! We should hang out more often" I said back. "Yah we should! Well after tour of course"
"Wait you guys are leaving tomorrow right?"
"Yup, hey isn't your concert tomorrow?" She asked. "Oh yah, we really need to practice, I'll text them later" I said. Then when we got home, we flopped down onto the couch. "Feels good to finally sit down" Rydel sighed. "Yah, I guess you could say we shopped till we dropped! Literally!" I laughed. "Oh yah" She laughed too. After that we just chilled and looked at what we bought until we heard the doorbell ring. "Oh that must be Riker" I said, getting up. "Oh I gotta go get my sweater upstairs" She said. "Okay, I'll answer the door while you got get it" I told her, walking towards the door. "Okay!" She said, then ran upstairs. I opened the door and said, "Hey Riker" but my eyes grew wide when I saw who it actually was.