Chapter 60

Ross' POV

Before our first show in San Francisco, I quickly texted Brooke. "Aw is it Brooke?" Laura asked, trying to look at my screen. "Yah, I'm just quickly texting her before the show" I told her, typing. "Tell her I say HAI three smiley faces. Not more, not less" She giggled. "Alright I'll tell her that" I chuckled, then typed what Laura told me to say. A few seconds later, Brooke answered. "She says HAI three smiley faces back" I laughed. "Aw ok" Laura laughed too. "So I'm guessing you and Brooke are friends now?" I asked, putting my phone in my pocket. "Well I'm pretty sure we're good now" She said, smiling. "I'm really glad to hear that! That makes everything a lot easier" I said, relieved. "Laura, you're on in like 2 minutes" Mark said. "Ouh ok! I'm so nervous" She said to me, smiling. "Don't worry, you'll do great! I know it" I told her, smiling back. "LAURA! LAURA! LAURA!" The crowd chanted. "Thanks and aw their shouting my name!! I better go on stage now" Laura giggled, then went on stage to perform.
Laura's POV
Once I got on stage, everyone started screamed and clapping. One of my songs started playing and I sang my heart out. After the first song, I said, "Hey R5Family!" They all screamed then I continued, "I'm super excited to be here tonight! Thanks for coming! This ones called Beautiful" All the fans screamed again as my band started playing the intro to the song. My performance was about 40 minutes long, so once I was done I said, "Thanks for coming guys! I love you all!" Then ran off the stage. "Ahh! That was amazing!" I squealed, running to give Ross a hug. "You were amazing Laur!" He said, hugging me back. "Thanks" I said, smiling as we continue hugging. "Laura you were so good!" Rydel said, running up to me for a hug. "Thank you!" I said, letting go of Ross and turning to hug Rydel. "You guys will be even more amazing though!"I said, letting go of Rydel.
"Thanks but it's gonna be hard to top your performance" Rydel chuckled. "Aw come on, I wasn't as good as you guys" I said.
"No, cause you were better" Ross said, smiling. "Stop it" I giggled, playfully pushing him. He just laughed. "We're on in a few minutes guys" Riker said, coming out of the change room. "Woo! I'm so pumped" Ross said. "Me too! The first show is always exciting!" Rydel said, excitedly. After a few minutes, it was time for R5 to go on stage. "Good luck!" I said, waving at them as they walked on stage. Ross turned around and smiled at me, then ran on stage.
Ross' POV
Once we ran onto stage, we started playing the intro to (I can't) Forget about you. "How are you tonight R5Family!" Riker shouted into his microphone, over the loud music. Everyone screamed. I looked at Riker and smiled. He smiled back then ran up to his microphone to start singing. It feels amazing to be back on stage. There's nothing I love more than performing for the R5Family! After our show, we bowed to the audience. "Thanks so much for coming tonight guys!" Riker said, into the microphone. "We love you!" We all said at the same time then we ran off the stage.