Chapter 101

Ross' POV

As soon as I entered the house, I saw Riker standing there. "So, how'd it go?" He asked. "Terrible." I answered, then walked passed him. "Really? Why?" He said then followed me to the kitchen. "She got mad at me." I said, then opened the fridge. "Laura got mad at you?" He said, surprised. "Yah, she even shut the door in my face." I told him, closing the fridge door. "Wow. So you gonna talk to her again?"
"Well yah, I still wanna be friends. Plus we can't do the show if she hates me." I said.
"True. Well good luck with that. When you gonna talk to Brooke?" Riker asked. "After I fix things with Laura."
"Good idea." He said. "Yah I just hope everything works out." I said, worriedly. "I'm sure everything will be fine." He told me. "Thanks, I hope so." "Anyways, I gotta go. Rocky and Ryland are waiting for me in the basement." Riker chuckled then left. I left the kitchen too and ran up to my room. I sat at my desk and thought about everything that happened today with Laura. I feel really bad for breaking up with her but I know what I'm doing. I wanna be with Brooke and I know that for sure now. I just hope Laura can understand and accept that too. That's when I decided to call her. I grabbed my phone and dialled her number. "Ring...ring...ring..." No answer. I guess I'll have to wait till tomorrow to talk to her. Which is probably for the best since this is something we should talk about in person.
Laura's POV
As I was sitting in my bed reading, my phone rang. I checked who it was and it was Ross. "Of course." I thought, rolling my eyes. I declined the call and went back to my reading. If he wants to talk to me, he can talk to me in person.