Chapter 110

*10 years later*

Brooke's POV
I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It was 9:00AM on November 25th. Today was my 29th birthday. I felt an arm wrap around me and smiled. "Good morning beautiful." Ross whispered in my ear. "Good morning." I said. "Happy Birthday." He continued, then kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you." I giggled. Then I heard footsteps and saw our two kids run into the room. "Happy birthday mommy!" They both said, as they tried getting onto the bed. "Aw thank you guys." I said, sitting up to help them. Once they were both on the bed, I gave both of them big kisses on the cheek. "We made you something special!" Our daughter, Bella, said excitedly. "Oh what is it?" I asked, smiling. Then our son, Carter, gave me a card. I opened it up and looked at all the cute drawings they did. There was even a note that read, "Happy birthday mommy! Thank you for everything. You're the best mom ever! We love you so much. :)" "I kinda helped them with the note." Ross whispered to me and I laughed. I was wondering how a 3 and 5 year old could write that good already. "Aw you guys! It's beautiful, I love it." I said, then gave them both a big hug. Then we all go out of bed to go get changed and get ready for the day. Once I was all ready, I went downstairs to the kitchen. For some reason all the curtains were closed and the lights were off. After I turned on the lights, all my friends and family jumped out from behind the furniture and said, "Happy Birthday Brooke!" I jumped back a bit cause they scared me so much. Then I saw everyone and all the decorations and a huge smile spread across my face. I went over to hug and talk to people. After that we ate a big breakfast all together, talked and just had a wonderful time. Some of these people I haven't seen for the passed few months so it felt great to see everyone again. Once it was present time, everyone gathered in the family room and gave me their presents. I got the most beautiful gifts ever but my favourite one was definitely just being able to see everyone. You're probably wondering what happened in the passed few years. Well Hot Pursuit had two albums that were both big hits. We also had the amazing chance to go on a world tour and we worked with so many different artists. Also, me and Laura are good friends now and she actually ended up falling for Wesley haha. So they're happily married and everything's good between all of us. And of course, me and Ross are as happy as can be. Anyways around 4:00PM, everyone started to leave and once they were all gone, me and Ross sat down on the couch. "That was the best birthday party I could ever ask for. Thank you." I said to him. "Anything for you, Brooke." He said back, smiling. Then he put his arm around me and I leaned my head on him. "I love you." I told him. "I love you too." He said back. Right then I knew, I would never consider myself as the "Forgotten Girl" ever again.
THE END.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Hey guys!! So that's the end of this fanfic!! Sorry it wasn't the full thing...but right now I'm working on a new story and it'll be the FULL thing only on Wattpad :)) aaand it won't be about a celebrity, it'll be all my characters! Thanks for reading guys and I hope you are looking forward to my next story (I know I am ;) ) LOVE YOU GUYS XX.