Chapter 107

Brooke's POV

Today I came to the Girl meets World set with Peyton. Yes, I know, I go there a lot. But they don't mind. So as they were filming, I decided to go visit Ross next door on the Austin & Ally set. Once I entered the set, Ross was saying something to Laura. He sounded really mad. "I'm the one causing the drama? All of this is Brooke's fault! Everything would've been great if she never would've moved here!" Laura shouted. Right then I knew I shouldn't have came here. "That's how you feel about me, huh?" I said, hurt. I can't believe she just said that about me. "Brooke?" Ross said, sounding surprised to see me. "B-Brooke?" Laura said, nervously. "What are you doing here?" Ross asked. "I came here to visit you but I guess I'm not wanted her." I said then turned around to leave. "Brooke, wait!" Ross said, then I looked back to see him running towards me. I just looked away and kept on walking. I don't wanna be here anymore.
Ross' POV
As soon as Brooke left the set, I ran after her. I followed her all the way to the front entrance. "Brooke! Stop." I said, grabbing her wrist. She stopped and turned around to face me. "What?" She asked, sounding upset. "Laura didn't mean to say that." I explained. "If she didn't then why'd she say it?" "She just..wasn't thinking." I said, hesitantly. "I know she meant it. She hates me again. I'm going home." Brooke said, then turned around and started walking away. "No, please don't go! Laura needs to apologize to you." I told her. She stopped in her tracks and looked back at me. "She won't." "Just come. Please." I begged. "Fine." She sighed, then we went back to the set. Once we got there, the director was upset that we were wasting time but this was important. And right now, I didn't even care about the show. I couldn't see Laura so I went to go knock on her dressing room door. "Are you sure she's not gonna like kill me?" Brooke said, nervously. "She won't. And even if she tries, I'm here." I chuckled then grabbed her hand. Then the door opened and Laura was standing there. Let's hope this all goes well.