Chapter 73

Brooke's POV

After the cast finished filming, I saw Sabrina whisper something into Peyton's ear from across the room. I have no idea what it could be but a huge smile spread across his face after she said it. She smiled at him then he whispered something to her. I really wanna know what they're whispering about cause for some reason, I feel like it's about me. Once they finished whispering, Peyton went to go change. Sabrina casually smiled and waved at me. I did the same back. Then she left to go change too. After waiting for about 10 minutes, I decided to get up and see what was taking Peyton so long. I went up to his change room and saw Sabrina knock at his door. I quickly hid behind a clothing rack to listen. "Hey" Peyton said, answering the door. "Hey" Sabrina said back. "So? Did you think about what I said?" She continued. "It's only been like 10 minutes but yah I did" He chuckled. "What are they talking about?" I thought. "Fine, think about it some more. But I really think you should do it" She said. "I'll think about it" Peyton said, smiling. "Well tell me what you decide later, bye" Sabrina said, then walked away. Peyton smiled as she walked away then shut the door. I got out from behind the clothing rack and knocked at Peyton's door. "Oh hey" He said, once he opened the door. "Hey, ready to go yet?" I asked, smiling. "Yup, let's go" He said, turning the lights off and shutting the door behind him. As we walked to the exit door, I saw Sabrina smile at Peyton and he smiled back. "Is there something going on between those two?" I thought to myself. Not that it mattered..."Great job today by the way" I said, as we walked towards the car. "Thanks" Peyton said back, unlocking the car. "By the way, I talked to Rowan and Sabrina a bit" I told him, opening my car door. "Really? How did it go?" He said, doing the same. We both got into the car then looked at each other. "Good, you're right, they're super sweet" I answered, smiling. It's true, I absolutely love Rowan and Sabrina! "I told you! And they think you're really sweet too" He said, starting the car. "Really? Or are you just saying that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "It's true! They always tell me that they love you and you're super sweet and that you should come to the set more often!" Peyton chuckled as we drove out of the parking lot. "They're always like, Oh is Brooke coming? When's Brooke coming?" He laughed, eyes fixed on the road. "Wow..I didn't think they liked me that much" I said, smiling. "Well they do, I'm not even lying one bit" He said, smiling at me quickly then looking back at the road. I just smiled then looked out my window. It makes me super happy that Rowan and Sabrina actually look forward to seeing me. I should definitely go to the set more often. Even though I already go quite a bit haha.