Chapter 52

Ross' POV

Once it was time for me to go pick up ️️Rydel, I got in the car and drove to Brooke's house. I had to admit, I was kinda nervous. I don't know what Brooke's gonna say! Let's just hope she forgives me...When I arrived at her place, I parked the car and went to the door. "Here goes nothing" I whispered, then rang the doorbell. "Hey Riker" Brooke said, as she opened the door but she froze once she saw me. "Ross?!" She said, shocked. She obviously wasn't expecting to see me. Which was good cause I wanted to surprise her. "Hey Brooke" I said, kinda awkwardly. I mean we haven't talked in a few days and the last time we did it was bad. "What are you doing here?" Brooke asked, confused. Then ️️Rydel came and said, "Ross? What are you doing here? I thought Riker was coming" "He just said that cause I didn't want you to know I was coming. I really need talk to you Brooke" I told her. Brooke looked at Rydel then back at me and finally answered, "Okay, I guess we should probably talk"
"I'll give you guys some privacy" Rydel said, then went back upstairs. Me and Brooke just stood there for a few seconds until I broke the silence. "I'm really sorry for...everything that happened a few days ago"
"I'm sorry too, having feelings for Peyton is wrong if I'm dating you"
"No, it's fine. You can't control how you feel, it's my fault for getting mad. I'm so sorry Brooke, I know you hate getting yelled at. I just don't wanna loose you again" I told her, looking into her eyes. A smile spread across her face which made me smile too. "So we're good?" I asked. "Yah, were good. Can we just forget that night ever happened?" Brooke said. "What night?" I said, then winked at her which made her laugh. "Delly! You can come now!" She shouted. Then Rydel came running downstairs. "Everything good?" She asked, putting her shoes on. "Yup, were good now" Brooke said, smiling at me. "Yay! I'm so happy to hear that!"
"Yah, well I'll see you guys after tour I guess" Brooke said, giving Rydel a hug. "Well maybe we can see each other tomorrow?" Rydel asked, hugging her back. "Maybe" She said then let go and looked at me. "I'll be in the car" Rydel said, then left. "So you're leaving tomorrow..Have fun" Brooke said, half smiling. "I can't believe we've wasted our last days together before tour because we were mad!" I said. "I know, but don't worry, we can still hang out tomorrow right?"
"Hopefully. I'm gonna miss you like crazy. 3 days without you was bad, how am I gonna last 2 months?"
"I know! But we'll talk everyday right?" Brooke said. "Yah, everyday" I said, grabbing her hand. "Well, I'll see you later I guess" She said, coming in for a hug. "Yah see you later" I said, hugging her. "Bye" Brooke said, smiling. "Bye" I said, quickly kissing her then leaving.