Chapter 109

Brooke's POV

As I was sitting on a chair, waiting for Ross to come back, Raini came up to me. We talked for a few minutes then I saw Ross and Laura coming out of the dressing room. "Ross!" I said, waving at him. He smiled and they started to walk towards me. "Hey" He said, once they reached us. "So, I'm guessing it went well?" Raini asked, looking at their hands. They were holding hands. Oh no. Please don't tell me he likes her again. "Oh yah. We're cool now." Ross said, then let go of Laura's hand. "That's a relief." Raini chuckled, "See you guys around." Then she walked away. "So you guys are friends again?" I asked Ross and Laura. "Yup! We worked it all out." He said, smiling. He looks so much happier now that they're all good. "And Brooke, I just wanna apologize for, well, everything. I just got jealous and upset that Ross loves you so much. You're such an amazing girl and Ross is lucky to have you." Laura said to me, looking like she really meant it. I smiled at her and said, "Thanks so much Laura. I understand what you went through, that's how I felt when Ross was with you. And don't worry, you'll find the one soon."
"Haha thanks, I hope so." She laughed. "We should probably get back to filming before the director kills us." Ross chuckled. "Good idea." Laura giggled, then they went to go see their crew.
Ross' POV
After apologizing to the crew for wasting time with our personal problems, we got back to work. Everything was back to normal and Austin and Ally were back. Once we finished filming for the day, I drove Brooke home. "I'm glad everything's back to normal." She said. I stopped the car at the red light and smiled at Brooke. "Me too." I said. Once the light turned green, I started the car again. We reached Brooke's house and we said our goodbye's. Then she got out of the car and walked up her driveway. I watched her until she entered the house and shut the door. "At the end of the day, everything turned out alright." I said to myself, then started the car and drove off.