Chapter 59

Brooke's POV

Since I was bored out of my mind, I decided to text my band mate Jessie to see if she wanted to hang out! "Hey Jessie! I'm bored out of my mind!! Wanna hang out? We never actually did yet :)"
A few minutes later she answered, "Hey! Omg I'd love too! I'm really bored too haha"
"So wanna come over to my house?"
"Sure!" She texted back. Then I told her my address and waited for her to arrive. DING DONG! The doorbell rang and I ran downstairs to answer it. "Hey Jessie!" I said, smiling. "Hey!" She answered, smiling back. "Come on in" I said, opening the door fully. "I love your outfit" Jessie said to me, as she took off her shoes. "Thanks! I love yours too" I giggled. I had to admit, she did have an amazing sense of style! "Wanna go to my room?" I asked. "Sure!" She said, then we ran upstairs to my room. After I showed her my room, we talked about our lives and stuff for about an hour. "Wow that's so cool!" I said, after Jessie's story. "I know right!" She said, smiling. "By the way Brooke, thanks for inviting me over. I've always wanted to hang out with you but never had the nerves to ask. Cause I don't know if you've noticed, but I'm a little shy" Jessie said, looking down. "Aw no problem! I've been meaning to ask you too! And really? Well were band mates and friends now! So don't be scared to ask me anything! I'll be there for you" I told her, putting my hand on her shoulder. She looked up and smiled at me. DING! Someone's phone rang. I looked at mine on the nightstand and saw it was turned on. "Oh sorry, I got a text" I said, grabbing my phone. I read the text from Ross that said, "Hey Babe, getting ready for our first show and thought I'd tell you that I love you <3 before the show" I smiled at the text and Jessie asked with a smile on her face, "Who is it?" "My boyfriend" I said, still smiling. "Ouh you have a boyfriend!? Cuteee who is it?" She said, excitedly. "Ross Lynch" I said, as I typed back to Ross. "Wait! You're dating Ross Lynch?! How come you say that so casually!" "Yah well I've known him my whole life, so he's not much of a celebrity in my mind" I said, finally looking up from my screen. "Seriously?! Oh my god! That's so cute! You're so lucky!"
"I'm guessing you're a fan?" I giggled. "Just a little" She said, then we laughed. "Can I meet him?"
"Um well he actually just left for tour yesterday"
"Oh..how come you didn't go with him?"
"Well I can't, I gotta stay here with Hot Pursuit. Plus with Laura with them there's not much room for me to sleep on the bus" I explained. "Oh right! I heard that Laura Marano was going on tour with them!"
"Really? How come everyone heard about this but me?!" I laughed. "There's nothing going on between them right?" Jessie asked, sounding concerned. I thought about it before answering. "No, there's nothing going on between them" Then gave her a smile. "Okay good, I think I ship Bross more than Raura!"
"Bross? Is that our ship name?" I laughed. "Yah I guess so" Jessie said, laughing too. "No, that's ugly" I continued laughing. DING! I checked my phone, still laughing a bit. "Oh and Laura says HAI :) :) :) (three smiley faces specifically she says)" The text from Ross read. I smiled at the text again. "Is it Ross?" Jessie asked, trying to look at my screen. "Yah well, Ross and Laura" I giggled. "Aw that's so cute. So I'm guessing you and Laura are friends?"
"Yah, I guess we're friends now" I said, smiling. I'm really glad me and Laura are good now. "Aw tell her I say HAI :) :) :) back lol" I texted back to Ross. "That's awesome, you're so lucky to be friends with her. She's super sweet!" Jessie said. "Yah she is" I said. DING! Jessie's phone rang. "Oh that's my mom, I gotta go" She said, getting up. "Aw okay, we should really hang out again soon!" I said, following her downstairs. "Yah we should, it was really fun!" Jessie said, as she put on her shoes. "Yup! Well I'll see you later!" I said, smiling. "Bye!" She said, then left the house. I can tell me and Jessie are gonna be really great friends! Maybe even me and Laura.