Chapter 79

Brooke's POV

After Ross told me that apologizing might not fix this, I was speechless. I didn't know what to do. "Well what can fix this?" I asked, nervously. "I don't know, get rid of Peyton for good" Ross said with a shrug. I can't believe he just said that. "That's rude" I blurted out. "Well I have a hard time trusting you now..." He said. "So what am I supposed to do?" I asked. There needs to be a way to gain his trust back. "I don't know what, just let me think about it for a bit...I need to be alone right now" Ross said, looking down again. "Alright, I'll see you later then" I said then got up and left the bus. Once I got back to the party, Rydel and Laura came running towards me. "So? What happened?" Rydel asked. "He said he needs to be alone and think a bit" I answered. "Oh..well at least he didn't break up with you right?" Laura said, trying to lighten the mood. I always liked that about her, even when we were fighting. "True, but he might" I said. "No he won't Brooke!" Rydel said, giving me a hug. "I hope not, I totally didn't mean for this to happen!" I said, hugging her back. "Wait when are you guys leaving for Europe?" I asked, pulling away from the hug. "Tomorrow around 9:00AM" Laura answered. "That's actually later than usual, I'm so happy" Rydel giggled. "And when are you guys coming back?" I asked, worried of the answer. "Umm like 2 weeks, then the tour is over" Rydel said. "I need to fix things between me and Ross before you guys leave! I can't let him leave until he forgives me!" I said. "Want me to talk to him tonight?" Rydel suggested. "Um if you want. Either one of you can talk to him, as long as you get him to speak" I said. "Alright we'll try our best to fix this" Laura told me. "Thanks guys you're the best!" I said, hugging them both. They both hugged back then we pulled away. "By the way, have you seen Peyton?" I asked. "Um no, ask Rowan and Sabrina they might know" Laura said. "Alright thanks, I'll see you guys after" I said then left to find Rowan and Sabrina. I really hope I can fix everything.