Chapter 105

Brooke's POV

I can't believe what Ross just said. He can't just quit like this. "Ross, you can't do this. What about the fans." I told him. "Well what am I supposed to do? Pretend nothing ever happened between me and Laura?" He said. "Yes! You can't let your personal problems get in the way of your career."
"But this is a big problem. We won't have anymore chemistry! It's not gonna work out." Ross said, shrugging. "Can you at least try before quitting?" I begged. He thought about it for a few seconds then answered, "Fine. I'll go to the set tomorrow but if things don't work out, no more Austin & Ally."
"Thank you. Now things better work out." I said, then a phone started to ring. Ross took his phone out of his pocket and said, "It's my director. I gotta take this." Then he answered the call.
Ross' POV
"Hello." I said into the phone, after I picked up. "Ross Shor Lynch, what is going on?" He said, sounding pretty mad. "Uh nothing." I answered, nervously. When he calls anyone by their full name, you know you're in trouble. "Nothing, huh? So you just ran out of work like that for nothing?!" He said, his voice raising a bit. "Okay, it's a bit more complicated than that." I sighed. "Well explain. I got all day since my two stars ditched work today." The director demanded. "Well I broke up with Laura, then she got mad and I got mad cause she got-"
"Enough." He started, interrupting me, "Get back to work tomorrow and don't run off like that ever again." "Sorry, it won't ever happen again." I said, nervously. I swear, I love my director and all but when he's mad, he scares me. "Good, now I'll see you tomorrow." "Yes you will. Bye" I said, then I hung up the phone. "So? What happened? What he mad?" Brooke asked, with a worried look on her face. "Yeah, he was pretty mad. He wants me to show up at work tomorrow though." I explained to her. "That's gonna be fun." She said sarcastically. "Totally." I said back. "Anyways, I should probably get going." I continued. "Oh yah, see you later." Brooke said, as we both stood up. "Yah, love you." "Love you too." She said, smiling. Then I kissed her quickly then left the room.