Chapter 44

Brooke's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I grabbed it off my night stand and answered it. "Hello?" I said, half asleep. "Hey Brooke, sorry if I woke you up" A guy said but since I was half asleep I couldn't recognize who it was. "Oh no, you didn't wake me up!...um but who is this?"
"It's Peyton" He chuckled. "Oh right! I knew that" I lied. "Anyways, I was wondering if you wanted to come to the set with me today and meet the cast" Peyton asked. "Really? That'd be great! When do you have to be there?"
"9:00AM" He answered, then I checked the clock. It was already 8:30! "Oh so do you want me to meet you there or-"
"No I can pick you up, if you'd like"
"Oh yah that'd be nice"
"Alright, so I'll be there in a few minutes" Peyton said. "Ok see ya!" I said then hung up the phone. I put my phone down than jumped out of bed. I just woke up and I have like 5 minutes to get ready! Once I was dressed, I ran downstairs and grabbed some cereal. I quickly ate my breakfast then the doorbell rang. "I got it! I'll be back later! Bye!" I shouted than ran to the door. "Ok bye honey!" I heard my mom shout from the living room. "Hey" I said after opening it. "Hey, ready to go?" Peyton said, smiling. "Yup, let's go" I said, smiling back. Then we went to his car and drove to the set. Once we got there, Peyton parked his car and we got out. As we walked towards the building, I said, "I'm so excited to meet Rowan and Sabrina!"
"Yah, they're super sweet"
"I bet they are, so are you guys filming today?"
"Pretty sure, but you can still stay" He said, opening the door for me. "Thanks" I said, entering the building. "So is everything alright?" Peyton asked, as we walked towards the Girl Meets World set. "Oh yah, everything's fine, I guess."
"Okay, I'm sorry for leaving you a few nights ago. I just thought you wanted to be alone for a bit.."
"It's fine, nothing that happened that night was your fault. It was mine." I told him. "Did you talk to Ross yet?"
"No, not yet"
"Oh okay" He said then we just walked, not saying a word.
Ross' POV
As I was walking towards the Austin & Ally set, I saw Peyton and..Brooke?! What is she doing here? Since the Austin & Ally set was after the Girl meets world set, I had to walk passed them. That'll be awkward... As I walked passed them, I saw Brooke look at me but I just kept walking. When I reached the Austin & Ally set, I looked back but they were already gone.
Brooke's POV
As me and Peyton were walking towards the set, I saw Ross walk passed us. I just looked at him then entered the room behind Peyton. I think me and Ross just need some time away from each other for a bit.