Chapter 84

Laura's POV

It's our first full day in Europe and we have a show tonight in Paris, France. Which is a perfect place for me and Ross' date. We're leaving around 1:00PM to make sure we make it back by 4:00PM to get ready for the show. Right now it's 12:45 and I have 15 more minutes to get ready. "Soo excited for your date?" Rydel asked, smiling. "Totally, I'm so happy we're back together" I said, putting my make up on. "You should be" She giggled. "But, there is one thing that bothers me" I said, turning away from the mirror to face Rydel. "And What's that?" She asked. "I feel like I'm betraying Brooke or that I'm really hurting her feelings..."
"Yeah I guess that's true...but it's Ross' choice. I mean you didn't ask him out, he asked you. And obviously you're not gonna say no. You like him. So just forget about it for now and have fun" She said, smiling at the end. I smiled back. "Thanks Delly, I guess I shouldn't worry so much" I said, finishing my make up. Then someone knocked on the bathroom door. "Who is it?" Rydel said, in a sing-song voice. "Ross" He said from the other side of the door. "What do you want?" She said. "My date" Ross chuckled. "Well you still have to wait 10 minutes"
"You know we can leave earlier right?"
"Yah well Laura's not done" Rydel said. "Rydel, it's fine." I laughed, "I'm pretty much ready"
"I know I'm just messing with him" She laughed then opened up the door. Ross almost fell onto the floor since he was leaning on the door. "Oops sorry" Rydel giggled. I couldn't help but giggle too. "Thanks Rydel" He said, sarcastically. Then he looked at me and smiled. "You look amazing Laura" Ross said, stepping closer to me. "Thanks, you too" I said, blushing. "You ready to go?" He said, holding his hand out for me. I grabbed it and smiled at him. "Yup, let's go" I said, then we walked out of the bathroom and towards the front door of the hotel room. "Have fun guys!" Rydel said, sitting down on the couch. "Thanks! See ya!" I said, then left the room, closing the door behind me. Me and Ross walked hand in hand all the way to the lobby. Once we got outside, I couldn't keep it in anymore. "So? Where are we going?" I asked, excitedly. "You'll see" Ross said, smirking. "Aw come on! Just tell me!"
"It's a surprise Laur, just wait and see" He said, as we started walking outside. I have no idea where he's taking me but I'm super excited to find out.