Chapter 68

Laura's POV

It was finally time for the category I was nominated for. "And the winner for the number one album this year is...." The host said, opening up the envelope. Ross and Rydel each grabbed one of my hands. I looked at Ross who smiled at me. I smiled back. I closed my eyes and kept repeating in my head, "Please be me, Please be me..."
"LAURA MARANO!" The host shouted, then the crowd started cheering. We all let go of each other's hands and my friends started cheering for me. Me and Ross stood up and I gave him a hug. I was about to go up on stage when I turned back to my friends. "What are you guys doing? I want you up there with me!" I told them, smiling. They all smiled back then followed me on stage. I grabbed my award and went up to the podium. "Oh my
Goodness! I can't believe this! It's such an honour to win this award! I wanna thank my fans for being so supportive!" I started, "And my family and friends for always being there for me" I added, smiling at R5. They smiled back then ran up to the microphone. "We love you Laura!" They shouted into the mic. I laughed then we did a big group hug. I couldn't be more happier right now. "Aw look at that love!" The host said as we hugged. Once we were finished hugging, we walked off the stage. "Congrats Laura!" The host said as we walked away. "I knew you'd win" Ross whispered in my ear as we walked back to our seats. I just smiled at him. I'm so happy right now! This day couldn't get better!
Brooke's POV
"LAURA MARANO!" The host shouted, once she opened the envelope. "YES!" I said, excitedly. I'm super happy Laura won!! I knew she would! Before she walked on stage, I saw her hug Ross. It doesn't bother me...it's just that's the first thing she does...that's her first reaction. I listened to Laura's speech then watched them do a big group hug. "Man I wish I was in that hug.." I mumbled to myself. "What?" Connor asked, looking away from his phone. "Oh um nothing" I said, awkwardly. Then He just went back to playing on his phone. I really miss Ross..and the fact that he's gonna be with Laura for 2 months instead of me..kinda worries me. I mean, I trust Ross and all but I know he still has some feelings for Laura. I just really hope this tour doesn't make him realize he wants to be with her instead of me...