Chapter 64

Brooke's POV

I woke up and it was really dark. I looked at the clock and it was 10:45PM. "I must have fallen asleep" I thought, sitting up. I checked my phone and saw a text from Ross. "Hey how was your day?"
"Hey it was great! Me and the band went bowling! How was yours?" I texted back, immediately. A few seconds later, He answered. "Aw sounds fun! Did you win? ;) and mine was great! The show was really fun as always"
"It was and no I lost! I sucked lol and awesome I bet it was! :)" I texted back. Me and Ross texted for about an hour then I decided to go back to sleep. I can't believe he's only been gone for like 2 days! It feels like forever...
Ross' POV
The next morning, I woke up and could hear everyone talking. I got out of bed and quickly changed. As soon as I opened the curtain, everyone looked at me. "Hey guys" I said, awkwardly. "Look who's finally up" Rydel said. Which made Laura laugh. "Why is everyone up so early?" I ask, sitting down beside Laura. "It's 9:00 o'clock" Rocky said. "Oh..I thought it was earlier than that" I said, looking at the clock. "Well it isn't" Rydel laughed. "Whatever" I said, sitting back and putting my arm on the back of the couch behind Laura. "You guys excited for The WWMAs?" Riker asked, looking at his phone. "Yes!" Everyone said at different times. "This is the first time I'm nominated for something big!" Laura said, excitedly. "And you're gonna win!" I told her. "Yah your album is the best in the country! Or even the world!" Rydel giggled. "Thanks guys, I really hope I win! Are you guys nominated for anything?" Laura asked. "Yah were nominated for Best Band of the Year" Ratliff answered. "Woah seriously?! That's a really big nomination!" Laura said. "Yah it'd be amazing if we won! But we're up against One Direction.." I told her. "Oh..well I bet the R5Family can vote more than the Directionners! Trust me, you'll win" Laura said, smiling. "Thanks, we know our fans will vote but we also need to be a better band than them" Riker explained. "Well Done! You guys already are!" Laura laughed. "Thanks, I guess we'll just have to wait and see" I said. I really hope we win. If we beat One Direction, 5SOS and some of the biggest bands this year, it'll be amazing for our career!