Chapter 91

Ross' POV

After Brooke hung up the phone on me, I went back to my family. "So? How did it go?" Laura asked, sounding concerned. "Horrible. She got mad and hung up on me" I said, sitting down. "Hm I wonder why" Rydel said under her breath but I still heard. I rolled my eyes at her. "Just wait till we get home so you can talk to her in person" Riker said. "You're right. I'll just wait. There's only like 3 weeks left of tour anyways" I sighed. Then we finished out dinner and headed back to our hotel. We didn't have a show today so we just did some sight seeing. Once we got back to the hotel, all the guys decided to watch a movie. I wasn't in the mood, so I decided to go for a walk around the walls. I really just needed time alone. As I was walking down the hall, I found a staircase to the roof and decided to check it out. The roof was a perfect place for me to relax. I stood near the edge of the roof and looked over the railing, down at the streets. "Hey" I heard someone say. I turned around to see Laura walking towards me. "Oh hey, how'd you find me?" I asked, putting my arm around her shoulders. "I might of followed you" She giggled, leaning her head on my shoulder. "Well I'm glad you did. We need some alone time" I chuckled. "Agreed. So, why are you out here? Aren't the guys watching a movie?" Laura asked me, looking out at the city, her head still leaning on my shoulder. "I just wanted to be alone and think. My life is upside down right now" I sighed. "Well not everything is upside down. Tour is great. And what about this?" She said. I looked down at her and she looked up at me, smiling. A smile spread across my face. "True. I do love this" I laughed, looking back at the city. "I think you should talk to Brooke in person and try to not get upset. Just be nice and try to become friends again" Laura told me."You think me and Brooke should just stay friends?" I asked.
"Well..it's your choice. But you guys had a lot of ups and downs so maybe it's got the best that you guys stay friends. For now at least." She had a good point. I think me and Brooke should take a break, just be best friends again until we can work out feelings out. "That's a good idea. Thanks Laur, I can always count on you to make me feel better" I said, smiling down at her. She smiled back. I quickly kissed her lips then looked out to the city again. This is perfect. Maybe Laura is the right girl for me. Right now, I feel like she's definitely the one.