Chapter 55

Ross' POV

It was almost 5:00 and we were almost ready to leave. As I was sitting on the porch playing on my phone, I heard a familiar voice. "Hey Ross!"
I looked up and saw Laura walking up the front steps. "Oh hey Laura, what are you doing here? We're leaving soon" I asked her. "I know, that's why I'm here" She said with a huge smile. "What do you mean?"
"Surprise! I'm coming with you guys!" Laura said, doing jazz hands. "Wait, what?! Why?" I asked, surprised. "I'm the opening act!"
"How come no one told me?"
"We decided to keep it a secret" She said, still smiling. She was obviously super excited about this. "Oh, that's awesome, I guess" I said, half smiling. "Don't worry Ross, we're just friends now. Nothing will happen between us on tour. Just have fun!" Laura said. "You're right. I shouldn't worry about Brooke getting upset that you're coming. We're just friends and the next two months are gonna be great!" I said, smiling now. "Yah they will! This is my first tour so you can say I'm pretty excited"
"Pretty excited?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.
"Okay, I'm really excited!" She squealed excitedly, as we both walked down the front steps. "So I'm guessing your album was successful since you already booked a tour so soon!"
"Yah it was! My album was actually number 3 on the ITunes Chart!"
"Really?! That's amazing Laura!" I said, stopping to give Laura a hug. "Thanks Ross" She said, hugging me back. After a few seconds, we were still hugging. We looked at each other than quickly stepped back. "Sorry" We both said, awkwardly. "Hey Laura! You're here!" Rydel said, walking towards us. "Hey!" Laura said back, giving Rydel a hug. "So Ross, you excited that Laura's coming with us?" She asked me. "Yah, I'm really excited" I said, smiling at Laura. She just smiled back. "Aw me too! The next two months are gonna be the best!" Rydel said, excitedly. "Alright guys! Get on the bus" My dad said, as he came out of the house with my brothers and Ratliff behind him. "Let's gooo!" Rydel said, then ran to the bus. "Race you there!" I said to Laura than ran towards the bus. "Hey!" She said, then ran to the bus too. Once everyone was on the bus and ready, we were off. San Francisco here we come!