Chapter 98

Brooke's POV

Once we got off the Ferris Wheel, we started to walk back to our car. I can't believe what just happened between me and Ross. It was like we completely forgot about our problems and it was just like old times again. I loved it. It just made me realize even more how much I miss being around him. I thought maybe I'd be better off with Peyton but I'm wrong. I need to be with Ross. And I don't know how but somehow we'll get back together, I know it. As we were walking, Rydel came up beside me and said, "Have fun on the Ferris Wheel?" "Yah, it was great." I told her, smiling. "You and Ross seemed to be having a good time." She giggled.
"Oops. We're we that loud?"
"Kinda. But it's fine, you guys are cute." She said, smiling at me. "Thanks." I said, smiling at the ground. Then in a few minutes we arrived at the car. We all got inside, in the same spots as earlier, then took off. Once we arrived at my house, I said "Bye" to everyone then got out of the car.
Ross' POV
As we drove home, all I could think about was what happened on the Ferris Wheel. It was almost like nothing had ever happened between me and Brooke and we were best friends again. It was great. It made me realize how much I miss her. I feel so bad about everything that's happened in the passed few months. I just hope we can fix everything and make things right. Anyways once we arrived back home, I went to my room. A few minutes later, Riker came in. "Hey Bro. What's up?" He asked, sitting down on my bed. I turned my chair away from the computer screen to face him then said, "Not much. Why?" "Just asking." He said, then a smirk spread across his face. "So, you and Brooke are getting along again?" Riker asked. "We're having this conversation aren't we?" I chuckled. "Yes, yes we are."
"Fine." I sighed, rolling my eyes. "Well we were getting along great today on the Ferris Wheel. I don't know why. Maybe it's cause we're just tired of fighting and miss each other too much..." I continued. "Yah I saw that. I think everyone saw that." He laughed. "But yah I think you guys should talk." He said, getting up. He started walking to the door then right before he left, he turned around to face me. "I know you still have feelings for her." He said smiling, then he walked out of the room. I sat there thinking about what Riker just said. I was certain this time that Laura was the one. But right now, I'm really not sure anymore.