Chapter 72

A month later...

Brooke's POV

So R5 have been on tour for about a month now. I obviously miss them like crazy! Recently my band had been practicing almost every day! We have about 4 songs done! We've had a few small gigs at parties and stuff. But nothing major has happened for us. Yet. Me and Ross still talk almost every night. But it's getting kinda hard since we have different time zones. Anyways today Peyton invited me to the set of Girl Meets World. We've been hanging out a lot recently, but we're just friends. I think. "Hey" I said, getting into Peyton's car. "Hey" He said, smiling like always. "So you guys filming today?"
"Yah I'm pretty sure" He said, eyes focused on the road. "By the way, you should really talk to Rowan and Sabrina more." He added, still looking at the road ahead. "Why?" I asked, looking at him. "Well I thought maybe you wanted more friends. Not that you don't have any it's just-"
"I get it" I giggled, "Thanks but I'm not the best at making friends"
"Aw come on, what's that supposed to mean?" Peyton asked.
"It just means..I'm kinda shy"
"Well Rowan and Sabrina are really sweet girls. So don't be shy to talk to them"
"Thanks, I might try talking to them"
"Good" He said, looking away from the road for a second to smile at me. Once we arrived at the set, Peyton went to go get ready while I waited. "Oh hey Brooke!" Sabrina said, smiling. "Hey" I said, smiling back. "Oh I know this is kinda late, but I loved your band's performance at the park last month!" Rowan said. "Oh thanks! It was our first performance, so I was kinda nervous"
"Really? You couldn't even tell! You were amazing!" Sabrina said, sounding like she really meant it. "Thanks, you guys are too sweet" I giggled nervously. "You are too" Rowan said, giving me a sweet smile. "Well we gotta go but we're talk to you later" Sabrina said.
"Ok see ya" I said, then they left to go film.
Ross' POV
We've been on tour for about a month now and today were in Calgary, Alberta. Since the WWMAs were in New York, we went straight there then we had to come back to do the rest of the states. Now we're almost done in Canada then we're going to a few places in Europe! So far the tour is amazing! The only thing that could make it better is Brooke. I miss her like crazy! I really can't wait to see her! Anyways right now we're just driving to the venue for tonight's show. And it's gonna be amazing! Every show is! There's just something about being on stage, singing your heart out while your fans sing with you, that makes me feel so happy and alive! I look forward to every single show and I never want them to end!