Chapter 47

Rydel's POV

Once me and the guys got back to Ross' dressing room, Ross asked us right away, "What was Brooke doing here?" "She was just visiting us, I mean it's been a while" Riker answered. "Wait so she came to Disney Studios just to see you guys? How did she know you guys were here?" "Oh no, she's here with Pey- nevermind" I started but then realized what I was about to say. "Probably shouldn't say that" I thought. "She's with Peyton?!" Ross asked, getting a little upset. "No she wasn't" I quickly blurted out. "Then how did she know you guys were here?"
"I texted her"
"You said you lost her number, you were begging for it a few days ago"
"Man he's good.." I thought. "Whatever, Rydel just tell him the truth" Rocky sighed. "Fine, she's at the Girl Meets World set with Peyton, please stay calm" I told Ross. Then He just stood there, not saying anything. "Ross? You okay?" I asked him. "Dude, it's not that big of a deal, she still likes you more" Ratliff said. "Yah man, don't worry about it" Ryland said after. "Yah well how do you know? Maybe by them hanging out more she'll start liking Peyton more than me?" Ross finally said. "Ross, don't say that! She loves you more than anyone. Just go talk to her" I said, calmly. "..Not yet, I think she's still pretty upset. But I'll talk to her before tour I promise"
"Good, now come on you gotta get filming" Riker said, opening the door for Ross. "Right, see you guys later" He said then left the room. I really hope Brooke and Ross work things out...
Brooke's POV
Once I got back to the set of Girl Meets World, they were in the middle of filming. So I just sat down silently and watched. After they were finished for the day, me and Peyton went to his dressing room to get his stuff. "So how are the Lynch's? Oh and Ratliff" Peyton chuckled, as he gathered his stuff. "Good, I haven't seen them in a long time so it was really nice to see them again" I said. "Yah I know how it feels to finally see someone you missed for so long" He said, then smiled at me. I smiled back, blushing a little. "Why did you come back so fast? I thought you would have stayed with them a little longer"
"Oh um Ross came and I decided to leave.." I said, looking at the ground. "Well I think you should just talk to him"
"Really?" I asked, looking up at him. Why would he want me and Ross together if he loves me? "Yah you guys shouldn't fight, plus I feel really bad. This is all my fault"
"No it's not Peyton, I told you, it's my fault" I said, walking closer to him. "But if it wasn't for me, none of this would of happened" He said, walking closer to me. "Yah but it's not your fault you have feelings for me"
"But it's my fault for telling you, if I would've know you were dating Ross I wouldn't have said anything"
"Peyton, please, none of this is your fault. Just don't worry about okay?" I said, looking into his eyes. "Okay" He said, looking into my eyes too. Then we started leaning in but once I realized what I was doing, I stepped back a little. "Sorry" Peyton said, shyly. "It's fine" I giggled nervously. "Well we better get going" He said, grabbing his bag. "Yup let's go" I said, then we left the building.