Chapter 66

Laura's POV

Once we got back to the hotel, we all got ready for the WWMAs. We rented a hotel room since we were gonna be in New York two nights instead of one. Plus it's easier to get ready for the show. "Done! How do I look?" Rydel said, posing for me. "Beautiful as always" I told her, smiling. "Aw thanks Laur, you look beautiful too" She said, smiling back. "Do you really think so?" I said, stepping away from the counter and turning to face her so she could see my full outfit. "No. You look more than beautiful. Words can't even describe how amazing look!" Rydel said with a huge smile. "Aw Delly! Thanks" I said, giving her a hug. "Ross is gonna love how you look" She said, as we were hugging. "Wait, what?" I asked, letting go of her and stepping back a bit. "Sorry that kinda slipped out" She giggled. "Oh well thanks anyways, I think?" I laughed. Then someone knocked on the door. "You guys ready yet?" Ross asked from the other side of the door. "Yup! We just finished" Rydel said, walking towards the door then opening it. "You guys take for-" Ross started saying but he stopped in his tracks once he saw me. A huge smile spread across his face, causing me to blush. Ross took a few steps closer towards me, never taking his eyes off me. "Laura, you look..." He said, searching for the right word to say. "Thanks" I said, looking down. Then I looked up into his eyes and he smiled. I wasn't sure if he was gonna kiss me or if I should kiss him. But I would never know anyways cause Riker ruined the moment... "Guys! We're Leaving!" Riker shouted, from the other room. Me and Ross quickly stepped back. "Okay! We're coming!" Rydel shouted back. "Let's go guys" She said, leaving the room. Me and Ross smiled at each other than followed the others.
Ross' POV
Once we were outside of the hotel, we all got into our limo. I sat down beside Laura and took out my phone. "I'm gonna tell Brooke that she can watch us on TV" I told everyone. "Oh good idea!" Rydel said. "Hey Brooke! We're on our way to the WWMAs! You can watch us on channel 7 if you want :) love you!" I texted her. A few seconds later, she texted back. "Omg that's today! Of course I'll watch! Good luck to all of you! Love you too <3"
"Thanks for the support! I'll talk to you later!"
"Anytime! Bye :)" Brooke texted back then I turned off my phone.
"She said she's gonna watch" I said, smiling. "Oh and she says good luck to all of us" I added, putting my phone back in my pocket. "Yay!" Rydel said. About 10 minutes later, we arrived at the award show. I can't wait to see if we won!