CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17

MINGYU POV.

To all the people in that place, why I'm the chosen one to help this fucking matter? The fuck is my business with their problems? All I ever wanted is a peaceful work and life and now since I met that Wonwoo guy, nothing has been good to my life.

My both hands messed with my hair out of frustration. This is so ridiculous!

"Mingyu, you've been releasing fives deep sighs in ten minutes straight for fucks sake! What's the problem?" Jihoon throws a pillow straight up towards my face but I immediately caught it.

"None of your business." Then placed the pillow besides me. I released another deep sigh again and laid back on the couch.

Where the fuck should I start on finding him? Is like I know where he was. Bullshits!

"Go to your room now. It's ten in the evening, you need to sleep." Seungcheol hyung appeared in the living room and sat on the other side of the couch before closing his eyes.

"Tss. Whatever." I stood up and take my leave out if the living room and walks up straight into my shared room with Seokmin.

***

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! Do you know how frustrated I am in just thinking of how to find you?! For fucks sake! I don't know where to start and how will I do to help this damn issue in your company! Can you just go back and fix this damn matter?!" I yelled at the man, standing few feet apart from me.

He released a sigh before looking away. "Better just keep out of this problem, Mingyu. Let me handle all by myself." I scoffed from what he said.

"Shut the fuck up! I don't even want to help you in the first place! If it's not for my co-work mates, I wouldn't be here, standing in front of you and asking for you to come back!" He didn't say anything. Instead, he chosed silence then talk to me.

I sighed in disbelief and walked back in Fourth will gripping on my hair tightly. What the fuck is wrong with this guy?!

"I will comeback soon... Don't worry.. I just need to fix something in the company while I'm away—" I didn't let him finish the halfway of his speech when I cut him off.

"Wait, wait, wait," And laughed sarcastically. "Fix something in the company? You? You're not fixing any! You're watching you're ex-wife's company to—" He cuts me off.

"I wanna know who's those UNLOYAL investors in MY company so that I can remove them all and accept those loyal ones who deserves the spot in my company. They're bringing the Jeon Corporation down and It pisses me off. Lindsay trusted them but they're a bunch of plastic people." Wonwoo said as he sat on the swivel chair and turned its back on me.

"So like I told you earlier, I want you to stay out of this matter. Let me handle this kind of problem." That caught me off guard. I didn't see that coming. I thought he was really letting the company fall but I didn't expect him to have this kind of reason to do this kind of stuff. Now I understand why he hadn't show up.

"Fine.. but.. let me know if you need help.." He said something but that didn't got into my ear. I was about to ask him to repeat his self when everything spins and his voice echoed before it disappears.

"So? When will you plan on sleeping there? Until you got fired and die?" Seokmin, few inches away from my face welcomed me.

"The fuck! You looked ugly up close! Stay way!" He glared at me before showing me his middle finger.

"Awwww, don't worry, Seokmin.. I don't have plans on fingering you. You're not my type."

"Fuck you, asshole!"

"Now? You're so wild, babe. But to make things clear, I don't wanna fuck you neither some guys and I will never do that. Only ladies are allowed to taste this handsome man alive in front of you, do it with someone else." I teased back but it only gets worse. He scoffed and walked towards the door while yelling.

"Die you asshole! As if you're my type! Not even in your dreams you motherfucker!" He then slam the door close and his footsteps can be heard until it fades.

I chuckled to myself before shaking my head and walks toward the bathroom to do my morning routine.

***

As the cold water landed on my skin, I closed my eyes and let my mind swallow me with a thousands of thoughts, entering my peaceful head.

"That's the only way to shut your mouth. Dare to irritate or tease me again and I'll kiss you until you drop dead." He whispers in a husky voice before leaving my outside.

My eyes immediately shut open as that memory crossed my mind. The fuck am I thinking that now?!

I trailed my hand on the wall and looked down while that memory keeps flashing in my mind. What the fuck is happening?!

Argh! This is so frustrating!

I stopped when I think of something. Do really Wonwoo kissed me that time? Is the kiss meant something? The fuck I'm thinking this now?! It's only a dream! That really didn't happened in real life and will never gonna happen!

And why do the fuck I'm thinking of him now? What's is his business with me suddenly?! But to think of that, why am I not disgusted when he kissed me? I'll should be throwing up by now just to think of that scene.

I can't even imagine kissing my friends like what he did to me. Just thinking of me and Seokmin or any of my friends, kissing together disgust me like I already wanna throw up so badly but why I didn't felt that to him?! I feel like am begging for more— what the fuck is happening?!

Both of my hands immediately trailed up to my head and grip my hair tightly like they're gonna fell off to my head. What the fuck is wrong with me?!

I will never kiss and love a guy! I won't date them! And I'm not planning to! Yes! I only belong to sexy ladies! That's it! Wait... Love? Date? That's not what I'm thinking when those memories flashed back but why I'm saying such things?! Hell no.