CHAPTER 04

CHAPTER 04

Mingyu PoV.

"Yah! Mingyu! Faster! We're gonna be late from our flight!" Yelled Jeonghan hyung downstairs, so I immediately closed my room's door before running down the stairs towards the living room.

I saw some of the guys were already waiting outside as I went out of the house while Jeonghan hyung locked the house doors.

"Why took you so long?" Seungcheol hyung asked when I hopped inside of the van. "I forgot something." I reasoned and sat besides Chan. Sooner, Jeonghan hyung hopped inside and sat betweet Jisoo and Seungcheol hyung before Minghao drove the car.

***

"Hey, Soonyoung hyung! I have a question." Seungkwan then fish in his pocket and pull out his phone. "You just did." Soonyoung said.

"Well, another question?"

"You just did."

"O? Is that so? I mean another, another question."

"But, you just asked."

"What the fuck hyung! I didn't even asked anything!"

"You just asked awhile ago three times."

"Fuck you with feelings, Hyung."

"Fuck you with respect, Seung~"

"Minghao, Are we there yet?" I asked our driver Minghao as he glanced at me from the rearview mirror. "Yes." He simply said before turning the car to the left road.

"Good. What hotel are we staying at by the way?" This time, Seungcheol hyung answered. "Cullinan Jeju hotel." That sounds familiar. Where do I heard it again? Ah! I read it from my boss's note! What a coincidence that we're going to stay there too. That's a good news too, so I won't be having a hard time finding him.

***

We're already inside of the airport, Minghao parked the car outside and waited for someone. He will take the van along with us too so he needs assistance.

They will park it to where the cars are allowed to be parked inside of the plain. And of course, we're waiting for him inside.

"Hyung, what time is our flight?" Chan lean his head against on my shoulder like he's very tired with something. "9:30AM." Jeonghan simply said while playing with his phone.

"Sorry, I'm taking too long." Minghao arrived as we nodded our heads before we walked our way to our flight. We're actually gonna be late soon and we don't want to miss the flight.

"Nice seats." After we got in to our plain, we immediately looked for our seats we're assigned for. I'm with Seungkwan and Soonyoung— we all know, these two are noisy right? I don't like to be with their seatmates to be honest but, I don't have a choice.

"Hey, Mingyu. Your boss do you a favor right?" I leaned back then closed my eyes. "Yes?" I asked back.

"What kind of favor?" Soonyoung is turn to asked. I opened my eyes and stare at the box I'm holding since we got here. "To give this to her boyfriend, I suppose." I then place it down before taking a nap.

"Hey, wake up.." I opened my eyes to see a white ceiling above me. My sight were still blurry until I can see clearly.