CHAPTER 35

CHAPTER 35

MINGYU'S POV.

"Ouch! Shit!" The hot cup of coffee immediately spilled on my shirt. Wonwoo whose infront of me immediately stood up and helped me. He took some tissues and wipes them on my shirt carefully.

"Hey, are you okay? Come with me, let's get you change your clothes." We just finished eating and we're just killing some time to drink some coffee but, I'm still not halfway from my coffee when it spilled.

"I'm fine. Don't worry. Let's just go home. Don't waste your money." Wonwoo didn't listen and he continues to drag me towards a nearby clothes shop.

"I insist. I'm sorry, babe." I immediately glared at his back after he called me with that name again.

"Can you just stop calling me that? It's so fucking annoying." He didn't response until we both entered the clothing shop.

***

"I told you, you don't have to bother buying me a clothes." He didn't listen. Instead, he held my hand and checked it. He's like scanning every details of it.

"You accidentally sipped the coffee without thinking it's hot. You're too busy with your phone to not noticed it." He said and flipped my hand so he can scan the other side. I watched him do that as he continues to say nonsense.

"The coffee got onto your hand." He pointed at my hand where there's a forming red marks. Maybe because of the coffee awhile ago. "Look, it's forming a red marks. Tsk. Does it hurt?" His face softened as his thumbs caressed the red marks on my hand, carefully like its a fragile thing he holds and must be protected.

"No. Well, kinda. But, it's doesn't hurt that much." I replied and take my hand back. His orbs landed on my lips and stare at it for a second.

"Does your tongue hurt?" He asked and took a step towards me.

I stepped back and nodded my head. "Let's buy some petroleum jell." He said before dragging me by the other hand.

There's no point of arguing if he doesn't even listen. So, I'll just let him do what he wants.

***

I watched him as he applied some petroleum jell on my red marks, cause of hot coffee, on my hand. He's so careful like my hands are so fragile. He's too focused and serious. I just sat there, waiting for him to finish.

And when he did, he looked up to me and smiled. "I'm handsome, right?"

"Fuck off." I immediately swat my hands away from him and looked outside of the window.

He chuckled and saw him on my peripheral vision that he placed the petroleum on the side. "Why are you so happy when I'm mad? There's nothing funny about it."

I took a side glance at him while he started to turned the engine and started driving to God knows where.

"Watching you get mad is beyond me. You're so adorable." That made me rolled my eyes.

"Fuck you. I'm not adorable. I'm a man for fucks sake." He just giggled before turning to look at me.

"Where do you wanna go next?" He asked. I look outside and paused for a minute.

"I don't mind where." He hummed. He continues to drive until I decided to open the radio on his car.

My phone suddenly vibrates so I fished for it before answering the call.

"Mingyu speaking."

[Son, I heard the news from your mother. I'm sorry for the late checking on you but, are you alright.] I scoffed silently and chuckled sarcastically.

"I'm fine. Don't bother worrying about me. You should be worrying about your business since that's what important to you the most." You could hint the sarcastic on my tone as I speak.

[How dare you say that to your—] I didn't let him able to finish his words when I cut him off.

"I have some important matters to do. Bye, dad." And hung up the call.

"Your dad?" Wonwoo suddenly spoke, taking my attention.

"Yeah." He nodded before sighing."Why?" I added.

Shrugging his shoulder, he smiled. "Nothing, I just asked."

"Okay." Then, a question suddenly come up. "Where's your dad? Or mom?" He went silent for about five seconds before answering me.

"Let's just not talk about them." I understand so I just nodded my head before leaning my forehead against the window.

Unknowingly, my head suddenly spin, making me held my temple and massage it.

"Hey, something's wrong?" I nodded my head when he asked.

"Can you stop the car?"

"Why? We're in the middle of the road."

"Just stop the car." I feel like throwing up at the moment. Wonwoo didn't bother arguing with me anymore and just stopped the car instead. I opened my eyes and immediately hopped out of the car. We're on the side of the road and there's only few cars that passes.

I went besides of the road. Both of my knees suddenly becomes weak that made me collapse on the floor.

"Hey! Are you alright?" I almost forgot Wonwoo who also followed me outside and now supporting my weight.

"Y-Yeah.. My head is just spinning..." I closed my eyes and suddenly felt Wonwoo's hand touched my face.

"I'll take you to the hospital. Just bear with me okay?" I just nodded my head since I can't talk anymore.

I just found myself, on Wonwoo's arms as he carries me all the way to the car and made me lay on the back seat. And before everything went black, I heard his last words. "Please, hold on." Okay...