CHAPTER 59

CHAPTER 59

MINGYU'S POV.

"Have you take your medications?" Seungcheol hyung asked. I nodded in response since I'm kinda lazy to move my mouth for a moment.

"I've been getting better each day so far," and finally, I spoke.

"Hm, that's great to hear," he responded before patting my shoulders. We just only sat there while we watch the guys mess around and laugh. Mom and Dad were besides me sitting. Both of them were just talking.

"It's been hard for you to accept it, don't you?" It made me quite for a moment. It took me to speak for about two minutes.

"Yeah.. but I came to realized, that it won't do any good if I'll continue to shut myself. It's hard, but I have no choice so, I accepted it," my response. I took the sandwich on the basket and eat it.

"Damn right," he chuckled after he said that. My eyes landed on the grave stone of Wonwoo. His name was engraved on it same as his date of birth to his date of death.

I stalked my way towards it and knelt down to face it. My eyes nailed on his name as a small smile curved on my lips.

"Yo. Hi, love," I greeted softly.

"I'm sorry I haven't you visited you after that day." My hand caressed his name on the stone. "I hope you forgive me. It took me month? Or weeks to accept it fully," I added and sat infront of him.

I talked to him for about hours. Telling stories about how I got discharged, how my life has been after that, random stories that would make me laugh, remembering the past when he's still with me. When it's almost evening, we decided to end the visit.

Our visit took about an hours until we decided to go home. The guys already left while I'm currently inside of the car, sitting on the backseat quietly. And like as usual, I'm looking out from the window, watching some cars pass by.

Both my parents were talking infront of me that I didn't bothered to butt in anymore. Our trip was so long that the rain caught up with us. The road became slippery and it's very dangerous for us to drive with a high speed.

In the middle of the road, Dad is having a hard time to drive. Mom is worried since we were in the middle of the road and the other side of the trail was a ravine. However, Dad assured us that it's fine and nothing bad will happen.

Those words of his isn't enough to make Mom calm so I tried to calm her down. It somehow works, however, whenever there's a truck or cars that would pass by, Mom is getting historical. We passed that road safely and are now in the middle of the city. Mom breath in relief.

Dad decided to park the car near the restaurant since he said he knows we're already hungry. Both of them already hopped out, while I got stucked inside. My seat belt wouldn't cooperate with me so I struggled to unhook it.

Dad knocked on the car window and asked about me. "I'll follow inside. I just need to unhook the seat belts."

After I said that, he nodded his head and entered the restaurant along with my Mom. It took me for about five minutes before I finally unhook it, just when I'm about to open the door to hop out, something suddenly shone brightly along with a loud sound. That sound is deafening as well as the light that shines so bright.

That incident was too fast because at the same time the car I was riding in exploded before I was swallowed up by the darkness.