CHAPTER 38

CHAPTER 38

MINGYU'S POV.

"Hey, hey! That's mine!" Wonwoo immediately pushed me back and moved the chocolate on his hands away from me.

I scoffed and glared at him. "No sweets. It's not healthy. Try eating this vegetables." He said and slid the plate of vegetables across the table towards me.

"No!" I scowled while looking at the vegetables in disgust.

"Seriously?! What's wrong with you these past few days? You've been making me eat healthy food! You didn't even make me eat meats!" He take a glimpse of me before he released a heavy sighs.

"I'm just worried about your health after that incident." It made me quiet. His face soften before reaching for my food.

My brows narrowed when he's about to take my plate back. "Hey! What are you doing?" I asked him, holding his wrist, stopping him from taking my plate away.

"You said, you don't like veggies so.." My eyes trailed off before clearing my throat. "I-It's okay.. I'll eat it." In my peripheral vision, I saw him lifted his head up and smiled. Damn.

The whole breakfast is quiet and uncomfortable. I can't eat properly while Wonwoo's eyes boring on me. Like he's observing every move I do and if I accidentally did something wrong, he will immediately scold at me.

"Stop staring.." I said in an undertone.

He laughed. "Sorry."

"Eat your food." I said in monotone before pointing at his food.

He gave a half smile before he nods his head and took a bite on his food.

***

We we're currently walking in the mall side by side. He's holding some paper bags I bought. He didn't mind it at all so I let him in that state.

I decided to visit the mall and buy things for my friends when I came back and of course, few things for me. Wonwoo immediately agreed with the idea so here we are now.

I turned to Wonwoo when I saw the national bookstore and was about to ask if I can visit inside when I saw him looking at me while beaming.

"What the fuck are you smiling about?" He licked the corner of his mouth before he pursed his lips.

"You're adorable." That made me roll my eyes before walking away towards the bookstore. He tried to call for my name but I didn't look back.

When I entered inside, Wonwoo calling me from behind, my eyes immediately search for the aisles where my favorite books were placed.

***

"Hey, are you okay?" Wonwoo suddenly asked, softly. My eyes met his and he's observing my face.

"Y-Yeah, why?" Why that fuck I stuttered?

"You sure? You don't sounded like it." I faked a smile to assure him that I'm fine. After that, he immediately nodded his head before returning back from driving.

My hand immediately searched for my pocket when I felt it vibrating. When I turned it on, mom's name immediately welcomed me.

I opened her message and frowned while reading her message.

Mom:
Hun, your dad wants to talk with you before he flew back to Spain for his business meeting. Be there tomorrow before seven in the evening.

I returned my phone back in my pocket, agitated. What does they want with me?!

"Hey, you okay?" My eyes set on Wonwoo's driving figure. He took a quick peek from me before returning his attention back on driving.

"Mom wants me home tomorrow before seven in the evening." I grunted. "She said that, dad wants to talk with me." I breathed before leaning my forehead on the window.

It's almost evening and the light post on the streets starts on lighting. My eyes pay attention to the people busy walking on the streets.

"I'll drive you home." That made me lethargic nodded my head before closing my eyes. What do they want with me this time?