CHAPTER 28

CHAPTER 28

MINGYU'S POV.

"I'M GLAD YOU already realized that.. I don't know if it's coincidence or not but, I'm about happy about the results." Wonwoo smiled while looking up to the stars that scattered on the sky. I couldn't take off my eyes on him even how hard I try. I just couldn't take my eyes off him.

He suddenly chuckled before looking at me. I suddenly swallow the lamp in my throat. "Why?" He asked.

I shake my head and diverted my eyes on him. I can't stare at him on the eyes.

"May I ask?" I hummed as my answer.

"Are you okay with this?" That made me looked back to him.

"About?" He, then, cross his arms across his chest when I asked.

"Of me liking you.." Deep sighs escaped my lips when he said that.

"Listen here, motherfucker. I don't care what others will or might think but, I fucking don't mind if you like me or not that's your feelings and what you feel after all... just to inform you this, I can't reciprocate the feelings.. I can't like a guy... so don't expect too much. I don't know what will I do about how you feel to me so I won't accept it. All I can give you is friendship and I don't wanna loose a good friend." I stare at Wonwoo that is still staring at me, calm and collected. I did not know if I hurt his feelings or what but, I'm relief when I saw how he didn't show any emotions before smiling at me. Half way smile.

"But, can I take care of you though?" I blinked my eyes four times before clearing my throat.

"Whatever do you want just don't fuck with me." Wonwoo giggled at what I said that made me glare at him.

"I'm serious." He immediately raised both of his hands side to side like he's surrendering.

"Okay. Geez." He, then, continued. "Let's go back." He's referring to his car before we decided to head back again and Wonwoo started the engine to drive.

***

We arrived in some sort of big resort before Wonwoo stalked his way towards inside to check in while I followed him behind, carrying my bags and luggage.

"Hey, are you okay with living in the same room with me or you wanna be separated?" Wonwoo looked back to me that made me raised him my left eyebrows.

"Of course I want a separate room, asshole." He nodded his head before facing the lady in front of him before talking to her.

Minutes has passed and we're already stalking our way to the elevator and waited for it to open. I was stilled when Wonwoo suddenly wrapped his arms around me and whispered something in my ear seductively.  "Don't you wanna share a room with me?"

My hand held his wrist and took it off from me before glaring at him. "Fuck off." He just chuckled.

"You don't? Aw, you won't able to see me shirtless. You're gonna miss this perfect sculptured body." He looks down on his body as he caressed his stomach and winks at me.

I gulped before raising him my middle finger. We already got into the elevator and now waiting for it to open on our floor. And when it did, we immediately got off and went to our assigned room.

My room is just in front of Wonwoo's room by the way. We arrived here at exact 7PM in the evening and I'm very tired as fuck. My hand reached for the doorknob of the room but before I could swipe my card to unlock the door, Wonwoo suddenly spoke.

"Goodnight, Babe. See you tomorrow."