CHAPTER 47

CHAPTER 47

MINGYU'S POV.

"ARE YOU FINE?" Mother asked while caressing the back of my head. I just gently nodded my head in response to her question.

Mom just released a heavy sigh before diverting her gaze upon me. Wonwoo on the other hand just continued on driving further from that place. The whole ride enveloped the silence as no one dared to speak to break it. It's not awkward at all. It's just a heavy silence, taking us over.

The car stopped infront of a unfamiliar house that made my brows narrowed and left me in cnfusion. Wonwoo killed the engine before facing my mother..

"I don't know where to take the both of you, madame at the moment so I decided to drive all the way here in my rest house." Mom, then, nods her head before beaming a smile.

"thank you, Wonwoo." And saw her released another sigh. "I don't know what to do wihout you." Wonwoo just nodded his head before hopping out before opening us the car door. Mom is the first one to get out and followed by me.

I scoffed when Wonwoo bowed like I'm some kind of prince as I went out. "You look like stupid."

The smirk on Wonwoo's lips rose. "But you love this stupid."

I quickly showed him my middle finger and say, "Suit yourself."

That made him laughed before closing the door. We all entered the rest house Wonwoo was saying and was assisted my the maids in receiving room. We sat there in silence and watches the maids do their job.

"What are we gonna do now, mom? I am sure that, dad already commanded his men to look for us." Mom just smiled me before caressing my hand. She looks at me with her joyful and at the same time, sad eyes.

"I love your father, Mingyu, but if he can't accept you and will continue on shaming you, I won't hesitate to file a divorce and leave him... if that's the only way to protect you from him." Her words touched my heart that left me emotional. Thousands of emotions filled me that all I could do is smiled and hug her. I love my mom so much.

***

"Hey..." I turned to look at the owner of the familiar voice and found him, standing on the door way; leaning on the door frame with his two hands in his pockets.

"Can we talk?" He added that made me nod my head.

He immediately stalked his way besides me and leaned on the railings. I waited for him to start the conversation while I stared at the beautiful night sky that has a unreachable stars scattered above. It looks so serene and gorgeous.

"About last time..." That took away my attention before returning to look at him.

"What?" I asked, confused since I've got no idea what he was talking about.

"Last time before we fixed our problem.. you have been ignoring me.. is there still a reason's behind it?" A, I get him. There's no point on lying here anyway so its's just better to tell him now instead.

"Y-yeah..." Why the fuck did I stuttered?!

"Can you tell me?" I avoided his stares and averted my gazes on the front as I cleared my throat.

"I'm afraid I'm not enough for you..." I suddenly felt a warm hand held mine that was resting on the railings. I looked at it before meeting Wonwoo's chocolate orbs, staring right back at me.

"Do you trust me?" I slowly nodded my head to answer his question. That made him smile. "Then believe me if I told you that, you're already enough for me.. you are more than enough..." He held my hand when he saw a small smile crept upon my lips. "Please promise me you won't do that again.." I nodded.

He immediately played with my hands before I heard him say something that made me fluttered. "I like playing with your hands because it fits perfectly to my hand."