CHAPTER 31

CHAPTER 31

MINGYU'S POV.

It's morning and right now, I'm on my way to the exit door because someone rang the doorbell. When I opened it, there's no one to be found. No one.

A sigh escaped my lips and was about to close the door when a bouquet of roses, resting on the floor, stopped me.

Who would left this here?

Another sigh escaped my lips before picking it up. I noticed a car on the top of it so I immediately took it and went inside to close the door.

I'm sorry, babe. Please talk to me. Let's eat breakfast? If you don't like it, it's okay. I'll still wait for you in the cafeteria of this hotel.

-wonwoo

So, it's him? Nah. Let him wait there. I won't eat. I'm full. I don't feel hungry- and as what I'm not expecting, my stomach suddenly growls.

Both of my shoulders immediately drop before stalking my way to the bed and placed the bouquet of roses there before going out of my room and closed it.

***

I arrived in the cafeteria and tried to find Wonwoo but, I can't find him. Ugh! Where is he?

And then, I suddenly spotted him not far away from where I am.

I breath in relief before walking up to him but before I could approach him, I saw him laughing with a girl. That made me stopped at all the sudden.

They're both happy and they both look good together. They look.. normal.

That thought made me anxious. Fuck this. Why am I thinking this anyway?

I clicked my tongue and turned my feet on a different direction before walking away. I lost my appetite to eat.

"Hey, Mingyu, wait!" That made me stop but it didn't made me to look back.

He immediately appeared besides me and wrapped his hands around my shoulders. I immediately take them off and turned to look at him.

"What?" I asked.

His brows narrowed before saying something. "Did something happened?"

"Why don't you ask that girl you're flirting with, huh?" Wonwoo looked back and a smugly smirk suddenly appeared on his lips.

"O, so someone is jealous?" Jealous? The fuck? Me? Huh?

"Hah! Not even in your dreams you asshole!" I left him there but I just heard his laughs before following me.

"Hey, don't be jealous. The girl is one of my ex's relatives. Besides, I won't flirt to anyone because I already have someone.. and it's you. You're the only one I love, babe." I felt his arms around my shoulders again but this time, I didn't take it off.

I scoffed from what he said. "Is that your kink? Cringe." Wonwoo laughed and before we reached the exit door.

"Hey, aren't you gonna eat? I know you're hungry." A, that's right. I almost forgot.

"It's your fault asshole that I forgot it. Let go of me." And pushed him away and left him there before getting my own food as Wonwoo followed me.

***

"Hey, awhile ago, you're jealous.. why? Does that mean-" I immediately cut him off from his mid sentence.

"Fuck, no. Why would I?" I shot him death glares but he didn't care. "Don't get your hopes up, motherfucker."

Wonwoo smiled before nodding his head. "Yeah, yeah, whatever you say."

He suddenly laughed. "But still," He continued. "I'll make you fall in love with me."

"As if I'll fall from one of your traps." He flashed a confident smirk and leaned against his seat.

"O, I will, babe." I matched the smirk on his face and copied the tone of his voice.

"Make me." He leaned forward and looked down on my lips.

I saw how he lick his bottom lips before locking his eyes on mine. "And when I did, you're mine and there's no turning back."

"And if I didn't, you have to stop what you're feeling towards me." He nodded his head before lending his hand infront of me. I took it and shake hands with him. "Deal."