CHAPTER 19

CHAPTER 19

MINGYU POV.

"What do you want?" I asked the man sitting on his swivel chair with a lot of papers scattered on his table.

He suddenly looks up to me that made my heart skip a beat. Wtf?

I can't deny the fact that he looks attractive in that state while staring at me. Wait, what the fuck? Since when did I started complimenting a guy!?

"I know I'm handsome and you badly want me but please, focus on the things you're going to command me." Wonwoo suddenly leaned back from his chair and chuckled. Even his chuckles are damn attractive— wtf?!

"I don't know where did you get those words coming out of your mouth." He started and took a deep sighs.

"Like, the fucking?" I questioned, "You know for a fact that I can't fuck a guy." I added and sat on the chair in front of his desk even though he didn't asked me to sit there.

"And you know for a fact that a guy can fuck a guy if you want it." That statement suddenly made me paused for a moment. Is this guy is even serious bout his words?

"O, chill. I'm just saying. Your reaction is priceless." He burst out laughing as he shook his head while he averted his stare at me and stare at the papers on his table.

"So, the purpose of your existence here in my office is to be my secretary." So my co-workers are really serious about this?

"You can just tell me through text, why would you made me come here instead?" And it's true. Is he even that lazy to type it through text?

"Hear me out first. I want you to investigate my company because since last week, I noticed that the amount of the money that my company have since two months ago has been stolen by someone. I just noticed it last week after I got the reports about the amount of the money my company received." He explained and took some papers on his desk and scanned it. I continue to stare at him and waited for him to say something as he scan the papers on his hand.

"And also, after this, check the past files and reports about our CFO and CMO in the company. They're being suspicious in my records. I want you to confirm it. Just don't let all of them know about this. We can't confirm it if they find out about this plans." He ended his speech before standing up from his swivel chair and placed one of his hands on his wrist and while the other is on his forehead, massaging it.

"And also," He stalked his way in front of me and looked at me straight in my eyes with his intense aura.

"What?" I was caught off guard from the next thing he did that made me froze from my seat and hold my breath.

Both of his hand went side by side of my seat, cornering me as he gave me those deadpan look and felt his warm shaking breathe, brushing upon my lips. My mind went blank for about two minutes before he spoke that made me bring back from my senses.

"Dammit!" He cursed underneath his breath then looked away.

"W-Wonwoo.. this is so awkward.." My mouth suddenly speak on his own without me knowing. That made him decrease the space between us and move back.

"I-I'm sorry." Before he left the room, leaving me speechless inside.

What the heck just happened?