CHAPTER 50

! WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS RATED 15 PLUS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK !

CHAPTER 50

MINGYU'S POV.

IT'S BEEN three days after I got discharge out of the hospital and I am now in my work since after I took a leave for a moment. Sittin on my swivel chair, working on these important papers on my desk, my phone rang n the side table. I reached for it before answering the call.

"Yes, Mingyu speaking-" I didn't got to finish my mid sentence when Wonwoo on the other line cut me off.

"It's almost lunch, I'm gonna pick you up. Where do you wanna eat?" A smile rose from my lips. Placing the papers down, a deep sighs escaped my lips before falling into my deep thoughts; thinking of where to eat.

Tapping my fingers on my table, I leaned back and look above the ceiling and stare at it for a moment before closing my eyes. Just then, a silly thought came across in my mind. I mentally laughed before answering him.

"How about in your room?" As I said that with a teasing smirk on my lips, the other line went silent: crickets can be heard from the background, tapping of the keys from the keyboard. Heavy breathes of Wonwoo that made me bit my lower lip to prevent my laugh.

"Cut with the crap, Mingyu. You won't like it once you tease me again." He sound so breathless. A voice that can make you turn on just by hearing it. Okay, what the fukc. My am I getting hard wih this?!

Licking my lips, I held my necktie and loosen its tight before saying, "O, am I? As far as I can remember, I am not teasing."

Another big, heavy and trembling sigh escaped his lips before hearing him cuss many times. "I swear, Mingyu. Don't use that tone to me. I swear.. you won't like it."

That made me sat properly and rested my elbow on the table. "What is that I won't like? All I wan't is taste you-" He immediately cut me off.

"That's it! It's almost lunch break, I'll wait outside." And he cut me off that left me dumbfounded. All I want is taste his cooking. Why is he so worked up? Is there something wrong with I want is taste your cooking?

A deep sigh escaped my mouth before deciding to stand in my swivel chair after I heard the sound of the bell, signaling it's already lunch break. I immediately went out of the building and looked for Wonwoo and found him standing outside his car while leaning over.

He looks to expensive wearing his outfit by the way. Not only that he looks so expensive, he also looks so goddamn hot. Damn.

(a/n: just imagine Wonwoo wearing this

(a/n: just imagine Wonwoo wearing this.)

I

hurriedly went to where he was. When he noticed me, he immediately straightened up and adjusted his appearance. It made me bit my lower lip while checking him out from head to toe. Does this guy went from work? Why is he wearing that kind of outfit?

He cleared his throat which caught my attention before I looked into his already sunken eyes. His aura was too dark as he stared at me. I can't understand why but I can only say one thing, he's handsome to look at. I was about to speak but he immediately grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the back of his car. He opened its door before pushing me inside.

At the speed of events, I just found that Wonwoo was on top of me while kissing me hungrily, it's so rough. But because I'm still shock from what happened, I didn't kissed him back or following  his lips rythm from my mouth. But, Wonwoo won't stop french kissing me until I'm breathing heavely and found myself cooperating from the move of his lips.

The kiss is so addicting and made me feel something that I couldn't explain. My hormones woke up, followed by the naughty things that has enetered my mind that turned me on. Slowly and carefully, I wrapped my arms around his neck while our tongue lathered and battled with sync.

As I drowned in his kisses, I felt his one hand travelled to the lower part of my body and rubbed my hard member against my pants causing a moan that went out from my mouth; still cooperating with his hot, rough and hungry kisses.

He pulled from the kiss and plant some thirsty kisses on my neck down to my chest. Eyes closed, I opened my eyes when a phone suddenly made a noice. It turns out, it's from Wonwoo. I heard him cussed underneath his breath before he pressed the answer button.

"Yeah? Yes, I know... I know.. Yes.. I'll be there soon.. bye." And when he hang up, he tossed the phone to the driver's seat and kissed me again.

GRAMMATICAL AND ERRORS AHEAD!