CHAPTER 02

CHAPTER 02

Mingyu's PoV.

I immediately went out of my room to remind my friends how noisy they are. Like c'mon! It's still 2AM in the morning and I can't get enough sleep!

"Guys! Can you at least give me a peaceful night? I can't sleep because of you all!" I said and went upstairs again to sleep. I saw Seokmin still sleeping on his bed so I'm being careful to make a noise. When a lay back to sleep the noisiness are gone. Thank you! I can now sleep. I close my eyes and let the darkness embrace me.

And now, where am I? Outside of someone's house? But whose house is this? I don't recall from any of my friends that one of them own this house.

Well, who cares anyway. I walked towards the door and rang the doorbell. Seconds pass, the door opened showing the familiar face of the guy. Wait! I saw him before.. Where is that again?

"Mingyu?" I could see his shocked face looking up to me. See? He knows me! We met before! I told you!

"O? You live here? What a coincidence." I said before I saw him nodded. He lets me in and motioned me to sit.

"Wow.. We met again. But I forgot where we met before." I said, laughing. He went towards his kitchen for a moment before walking back towards me with a juice on his hand and handed it to me.

"Yeah.. I also forgot where we met before. But, I know your name is Mingyu." He said and scratched the back of his neck. He seated in front of me where a sofa is located too before I let out some few chuckles and drink the juice.