CHAPTER 36

CHAPTER 36

NO ONE'S POV.

AFTER WONWOO took Mingyu to the hospital, he can't stop himself from worrying. He walks back and forth on the busy hallway infront of Mingyu's room as both of his hands went up to his hair and took a grip on it. He's so worried about Mingyu. He can't keep himself calm.

After an hour's of waiting, the doctor from Mingyu's occupied room suddenly went out to face him.

"Are you related to Mr. Kim?" The doctor asked.

Wonwoo bit his lower lip before answering the doctor. "I'm his boss. And I have the right to know what's happening to my employee." The doctor nodded his head. Wonwoo heart ache as he introduced himself to someone. He wants more than just that but he can't ask for more if Mingyu is not ready for that yet.

"We checked on Mr. Kim and noticed that there's an unknown sickness his body has." The doctor continued. "It's our first time discovering this type of sickness and we can't provide a cure to that." The doctor cleared his throat before sliding both of his hands in his pocket.

"Mr. Kim only need at this moment is a medical treatment so this sickness doesn't get worse... Or else.." Wonwoo's heart started to beat faster as he waited for the doctor's next words. "He will die."

***

He sat there quietly as he watches the young man sleep peacefully on the bed. The doctor's words from awhile ago continued to repeat inside of his head like a broken CD that made him more stressed out.

He contacted Mingyu's mother and told her what happened so that she's aware from what's happening to her son. But, he didn't bother contacting the Mingyu's friends since he doesn't want many guest inside since Mingyu needs some more peaceful rest. Hours has passed and someone knocked on the door before it opened and a lady on his late 40's entered.

She must be Mingyu's mother. Wonwoo thought to himself. He stood up and bowed his head out of respect.

"How's my son?" The mother of Mingyu immediately walked besides Mingyu and reached out for his son's hand.

"He's fine now." Wonwoo explained what the doctor told him and the mother of Mingyu started crying after hearing the news.

"Oh, my.." The mother continued to cry. "Why does he have to suffer like this?" Wonwoo looked away after handing her the tissues.

"My poor son." He saw how the mother of Mingyu caressed Mingyu's face and cried in agony.

Wonwoo immediately cursed underneath his breath when it reminds him of his mother. He can't take the tension inside so he excused himself and let the mother of Mingyu have her time with his son.

When he exited the room, he sat on the chair infront of Mingyu's room and messed with his hair out of frustration. He doesn't know what to do in Mingyu's state. He doesn't know how to cure Mingyu's sickness. He's so stressed and frustrated.