CHAPTER 08

CHAPTER 8

Mingyu Pov.

I followed the person with my stare until it could finally arrived inside of the restaurant, same with ours.

I saw the person looking around while carrying a camera with him.

"Wonwoo..." The name left my lips, utterly. He found a table to use so he immediately sat there and ordered a food.

Why on earth is he here? Is like all the time where we went he's there! It's impossible that we always have the same place and direction to go!

"Wonwoo? Who's Wonwoo?" I shake the thoughts off and went back looking at my friend besides me, Jihoon.

"N-Nothing." Shit! Why am I stuttering? I heaved a sigh and went back looking outside of the glass window.

I needed to find some distraction. Wonwoo messed up with my head again. Shit!

The food arrived awhile later, and now we started digging the food we ordered until we get full.

No one's Pov.

As Mingyu finished his food, the thought about Wonwoo didn't left his mind. Whatever distraction he make, None of them shake the thoughts away about Wonwoo. This only make it even worse.

On the other side of the table, Wonwoo who just finished eating decided to pay the food he ordered before going out of the restaurant. He went to the counter to pay and went to the men's bathroom after paying.

Mingyu couldn't stop his self just stood up from his seats and walked towards the men's bathroom.

His friends didn't mind it and just let him be. When Mingyu went inside, he found Wonwoo on the sink, washing his hands. Looks like he's done, huh? Mingyu thought to his self.

Still pissed off, Mingyu went on the sink besides Wonwoo and washed his hands. The older didn't notice his presence right away not until he looked straight on the mirror to check his face and clothes.

His gaze landed on Mingyu whose busy washing his hand.

His blank and cold face change into a shocked face. But his shock didn't stayed that long on his face since he knew they will meet here.

He's just not expecting to meet him again be this fast in just a blink of an eye.

"What a coincidence that we meet again.." Wonwoo said and placed his hand on the counter sink. Mingyu who stopped from washing his hands, glanced besides him and took a quick peek of Wonwoo before proceeding to wash his hands.

"I think so." Mingyu mumbled underneath his breathe.

"Mingyu?" Wonwoo called out that made the younger annoyed.

"What?" Mingyu roared in annoyance towards him. Wonwoo chuckled while staring at the Mingyu's annoyed face. It amazes him while staring at it. Adorable. Wonwoo shake the thought off. Since when I find a guy adorable?

Wonwoo pointed at his index finger towards Mingyu's hands. "You're washing your hands for about a minutes now and I think it's already clean."

Mingyu immediately got what he meant and realize what he have done. It somehow makes him embarrassed. His face immediately heat up because of embarrassment before closing the source of water. He's face are now turning red and couldn't look at the older on the eyes.

Wonwoo finds it cute when he saw how the Mingyu blushed out of embarrassment. And how the hell I found a guy cute? This is the first time I appreciate someone's flaws and it's a freaking guy.

Without any further ado, Wonwoo break the silence between them by tapping Mingyu's shoulder. "I'll get going." Wonwoo said, before walking out of the restroom. Mingyu was left there, emotionless.

**

Mingyu went back to their table and found his friends, impatiently waiting for him.

"Why took you so long? Argh!" Chan complained while stumping his feet under the table. What a childish. Mingyu thought.

He looked around the whole restaurant, but there were no traces of Wonwoo to be seen. He's gone out of the sight.

"Let's go!" Seungcheol, the older among of them beamed and stood up from his seats followed by the other guys. They proceeded outside of the restaurant, towards their van since they're done paying their food while Mingyu is away.

The van immediately drove away when the rest of them got inside for a long ride again.

Meanwhile, Wonwoo is smiling ear to ear while staring at the van where Mingyu along with his friends are in, slowly fading away from his sight.

"Damn.. What am I feeling?" Few chuckles left his lips before starting the engine of his car and drove away. But different direction from Mingyu and his friends way.

Sorry for a short update :'<

Shai