CHAPTER 43

CHAPTER 43

MINGYU'S POV.

I WENT OUT OF the hospital after the check up about my condition and the doctor advised me and my mother to avoid eating unhealthy food. They also provide us some medicines and other stuffs to my health condition and especially to my sickness. Until now, they still have no cure for my sickness which is I don't blame them because my sickness is not just an ordinary sickness at all.

I heard my mother and doctor's conversation awhile ago that this is kinda similar to leukemia but the doctors isn't still sure about that. There's no confirmation so they're not still sure. That's all I heard and my mind went blank the whole time until I found myself inside of the car.

Mom was besides me while I watched the driver drove us back to my house.

"Hey, hun.." Mom's hands reached out from my hand and held it as her thumbs caressed the back of my hand.

I hummed as my response. "The doctor told me if as much as possible... For your fast treatment, you are needed to be confine in the hospital." Mom stopped before taking a deep breath. "Do you want that?"

I pursed my lip before shaking my head. "I still want to think about it." I saw her on my peripheral vision that she nodded her head before tapping my hand.

"Let's eat our lunch first. Hyesung, please take us to the nearest restaurant." Our driver immediately obeyed my mother.

***

We silently eat our own food. Mom would talk to me while I'll just reply with a simple answers. Other than than that, I continued on finishing so we can go home now.

I looked up to my mother when she called my name. She's looking behind me with a forming ghost smile on her lips.

"What?" I asked. She cleared her throat before pointing at someone behind me.

"Is that Wonwoo?" That name made me stopped. I fight the urge to look behind me while mom continues to watch him.

"Let me ask him to sit with us." I was about to stop her but she's just too fast enough so all I did was click my tongue.

"Hey, dear, come sit with us. It's been awhile since I last meet you." My mom politely said with a smile appearing on her mouth. That's the moment my heart beat faster when I heard his voice.

"Good afternoon, Madame." His deep voice echoed my mind that send a thousands of emotions in me. I didn't lay any attention to them. I just continued on eating my food.

"Come ane have a seat with us." I saw my mom on my side view that she gestured the man behind me.

"No, it's okay ma'am. My presence will just ruin your time with your son." He said, declining my mom's offer. Mom chuckled and shake her head.

"It's okay, my dear. I insist. Come on now. Seat with us, I also want to meet that beautiful girl with you." My hand stopped sending food in my mouth from what my mother said. What? Wonwoo is not alone?

Tss. So, he's declining my mom's offer because he got a date? Wow.

A moment later, I found them taking a seat with us. Wonwoo sat besides my mother while the girl sat besides him.

I'm so pissed off that I become unconscious from what I'm doing. All I know is that, mom scolded at me.

"Mingyu! Your doctor just told us to not make you eat unhealthy food! Spit that out.." I didn't realized that I already ate one of the meats on my mother's plate.

I swallowed the food and shook my head. My eyes met Wonwoo and he's staring at me darkly but I immediately avoided his gaze and went back on my food.

"Don't do that again next time." All I did was just nodded my head before she chit-chats with him.