CHAPTER 01

CHAPTER 01

Mingyu's PoV.

"Hey, your friend Seokmin is here." I kicked him but instead of him, I hit the mid-air. I'm peacefully sleeping and having a good dream when he suddenly wakes me up. And that's what I don't like the most.

"Tell him I'm coming. Now, get the fuck outta here!" I said with monotone voice. But up for that, I'm still sleepy. I sat up and made an staring contest with my feet.

I yawned, "time flew very fast..." I mumbled while stretching my arms and body before walking inside of the bathroom to do my morning routine.

***

"You told me only Seokmin.." I stare at my bunch of friends, messing around in my living room. And I hate it when they mess around, although I love cleaning, I still have to complain. Jeonghan shrugged his shoulders before sitting on the counter sipping his juice.

"Well, I just say it so you will came out." Jeonghan chuckled staring at my annoyed face. I tss-ed before walking towards of the kitchen. I decided to cook my breakfast since I'm the only one who cooks here. Jeonghan is evil. He only cares about himself. He only cook foods only for him. And his motto are "You can cook. Cook your food."

"What's your food for today?" Soonyoung suddenly appeared besides me with a chicken on his hand. I glanced at him before continuing with my business. Soonyoung only watched me cook and didn't bother talking the rest of the minutes.

When I'm finished cooking, I put the food on the plate then walked towards of the island counter and starts eating. The other guys ask for a bite and the others continue to mess around. After I'm finished from eat, I put the dishes back on the sink and wash it.

"Hey Mingyu! Jun, and Soonyoungs birthdays are approaching. Since we want to celebrate it at the same day we will go and have a perfect vocation on Saturday." Seungcheol hyung suggested and all I could do is nod and went back to my room. I changed my clothes into black shirts and gray sweat pants and put on my white ad*das shoes after I'm don, I picked up my phone and went out of my room. When I went back down stairs, Joshua hyung saw me.

"Where are you going?" He asked. Jun notice me besides him and asked the same question too. "Nah, just going out for a walk. I won't be long." I said before walking towards of the door. Before I can hold the doorknob, I look back.

"And don't try to make a huge mess when I'm away." I said before going out. I closed the door as the cold air immediately hit my face, sending shivers down to my spine that made me close my eyes before proceeding to walk while holding a camera on my hands. A smile crept on my lips when I notice how beautiful the weather today. Perfect timing.

I went to the nearest park on the other side of the streets.

There's so many kids playing around while others are enjoying here at the park. Walking pass them, I stopped in front of a stall selling cotton candy. I watched how kids pleaded from their parents to buy them one. Although some succeeded, the others don't. I raised my camera up to my eyes and started taking some photos then walking away again.

I let my feet take me everywhere as I continue to take some photos on my camera. A smile is always appearing on my lips after taking them some photos.

My feet takes me to an abandoned house near the park. The house is not that spooky but, enough from other people to be amaze. The house is old but it will not scare the creep out of you. It was so beautiful house to look at even tho it's abandoned and old. Flowers are everywhere and some leaves started to get into the wall. The place looks like mother nature already claiming what she owns.