CHAPTER 20

CHAPTER 20

MINGYU'S POV.

I left that place dumbfounded from what happened back there. I couldn't forget nor erase that memory that got stuck in my mind and keeps on repeating like a broken CD. What happened there is totally unexpected and I couldn't explain how will I react. It's so unexpected that made me speechless.

No man will suddenly do that to another man. That's crazy!

My left hand immediately went up to me forehead and caressed it.

"What the fuck.." I muttered before calling for a cab.

The next ten minutes that I'm inside of the cab is so frustrating. Wonwoo preoccupied my mind that keeps me messing up. I tried to avoid the flashbacks from a while ago but it keeps on flashing back that bothers me.

You're messing up with me big time Wonwoo. Big time. Fuck.

"Sir, your phone is ringing." The cab driver suddenly spoke that took me back from my senses. I glanced at the screen of my phone and read the callers ID.

I slid my thumb across the screen to answer button before placing my phone next to my ears.

"Yes, mom?" As when I answered the call, I already figured out what is her call all about.

[My dear, I have already found a lady that you're going to marry. She's kind, lovely and sweet! Come home quick! I'd love you to meet her.]

***

"My dear, I'm glad you decided to meet us! Come here, hun. I can't believe you agreed to this!" I only agreed about this settlement is because I want to take Wonwoo off my mind just for a day. And I think that, this is the only way to do it.

"I already arranged your date with her. It's already 3 in the afternoon and your date with the daughter of Mr. And Mrs. Kang is later at 5 in the evening so now go and prepare yourself. Make sure you're looking good." My mom pushed me towards the stairs before I silently rolled my eyes and walked up stairs.

I went back down, already wearing my black tuxedo while my mother waited for me downstairs with a bouquet of roses on her hands.

I stalked my way towards her before she handed me the bouquet of roses as she beamed me a blissful smile.

"Make our family proud, my dear." She caressed the back of my head before planting a soft kiss on my forehead and let me walk out of the house. Yes, we're rich. My family owns one of the biggest company in South Korea and our family is well known in business world. I only work as an employee from different company because I want too. I keep myself out of contact with my mom and dad since they only pressure me about their business and my future. That sucks.

So after I graduated in collage, I moved out and looked for a job. I wanna live peacefully. I don't wanna be like them.

The butler immediately opened the car door for me and waited for me to hopped inside.

When I got to sit inside, my phone inside of my pocket immediately vibrates that made me fished for it and answered the caller.

[Where are you?] The voice is deep and husky that made me check for the ID caller.

"Wonwoo?" I mumbled before answering him again. "I'm on my way to my date. Why?"

He suddenly cursed from the other line that made me confused. What is his problem?

[With whom?]

"As far as I can remember, it's Mr. And Mrs. Kang. I'm about to fetch her in her place. What'd you asked?" He didn't answered.

[May I track you?] My brows narrowed at his question.

"What?" I asked him.

[May I track you? Just answer me.]

"Yeah, sure. Do whatever you fucking want." And with that, I hung up. But, before I could slid my phone back inside of my pocket. I suddenly received a message from him.

Wonwoo:

They're back stabbing you.